Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHEEZY 80'S MUSIC

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Nov 6, 2002.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

you guys listen to this stuff? i've got banarama's "vacation" swirling around my head. i can't remember the bad's name who sung "anything" but that was stuck in my head to days ago.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

wham! like woaaaaaahhh

3. SHUTMDOWN

SHUTMDOWN Member

"Cars" not the group, the song.

4. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

whip it good!!:D

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

the cure, depeche mode, bad boys blue, pet shop boys.

haha, my mom used to torture me with that silly stuff. I choose to not listen now.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

7. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

oh amn, this song gets stuck quick when it's brought up. how about cyndi lauper, the song from the goonies is "rad". who remembers the movie about bmx'ing called rad. it was the shit. or i know you'll remember gleaming the cube.

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Toto - Africa

There have been worse bands. You have 10 seconds to think of one.......

9. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

10. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

The Cars are a great band...Hall and Oates is another great 80s band...actually the're my favorite 80's bands...the cheesiest would have to be Olivia Newton John "Physical".....I remember Rad, that movie sucked!

11. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

unbeleivable-jesus jones, with those gay ass castro looking greg lemans cycle hats with the bill flipped up. gay.

nothing compares to you-sinead o'connor

a favorite, when i think about you i touch myself, damn i know who it's by and i'm brainfarting.

(undertone immunity)

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

By Gary Newman.

I just downloaded some Heart.
    Information Society is the shit.

13. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

Dvynls is what your thinking of.And this was about 80's cheese not 90's garbage...

14. SHUTMDOWN

SHUTMDOWN Member

Thanks.
    hell yeah, Heart rocks, and Information society was good.
    Public Image limited - was that 90's

My favorite song when I was little was Peter Gabriel, "Games without frontiers". Still like it, but I'm not crazy about the lyrics or the whistling like I was back then. I dont know, if its a metaphor, I really dont get it, I think dude was just fucked up when he wrote it.

15. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

yeah, that was the 90's dood. PIL was the 90's too.

'anything, anything even hundred dollar bills!'