cheese

ubejinxed

i was out getting lunch today at the supermarket and i was marvelling at how many types of cheese there are.

i'm not much of a connoisseur, but there are some tasty cheeses. i know it's bland but i love fresh mozzarella and brie too.

i used to really like the red and orange cheese (i forgot the name) but ate too much and am not very fond of it anymore. muenster cheese is good on sandwiches.

how about you? goat cheese, smelly cheese, bleu cheese, camembert, swiss, american, provalone, gouda, velveeta(no this doesn't really count), others?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cheeeeeze

say word..

i love cheese as well

its a major food group since i never eat meat

pizza with different kinds of cheese on it is awesome

grilled cheese..

mmmmmm

grilled mozarella on wheat with tomatoes and basil..YUM

macaroni and cheese with a lil velveeta thrown in..

four cheese lasagna

nacho cheese dip

fresh mozz right out of the carton

baked brie on baguette with butter

applewood smoked gouda on stoned wheat thins..

HOLLA!

i love cheese

cheese has also become my main thing since i quit eating meat. i have recently become a fan of brie...ymm, on french bread. but gargonzola has got to be the scariest looking cheese of them all. i've never tried it though, maybe it's good....who knows? anyone ever tried it?

Re: i love cheese

Originally posted by drain bamage

cheese has also become my main thing since i quit eating meat. i have recently become a fan of brie...ymm, on french bread. but gargonzola has got to be the scariest looking cheese of them all. i've never tried it though, maybe it's good....who knows? anyone ever tried it?

its good, oddly, with pears

there is a salad with gorgonzola and pears, i forget the name of it..good with raspberry vinagrette

its got a bite to it..

though milder than bleu cheese, same concept

Guest --zeSto--

ahh... my vision of heaven is one big Wine and Cheese party.

Just remember to pick a wine from the same region as the cheese.

zesto's top 5 cheeses...

thin sliced Havarti

Lapi Cheese (from Lapland, Northern Scandanavia)

Real milk Camembert (not pasturized)

St. Andre.

Extra Old Chedar

i too am a lover of cheese. i think velveeta counts, but as previously stated, brie, havarti, muenster, all excellent. but you all are missing the most important one, and some of you may be a little young, but my fellow grandpas will get my back on this one: ronald reagan free government cheese! shame on you for forgetting the staple of us poor folk for so many years. wish i still had a block...............

its hard being lactose intolorent and living in wisconsin...but my farts still smell like i eat cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner...so when i fart i open my mouth and i feel like im eating cheese and it brings back so many memories that i need "alone time"

Archived