cheese steak and pierogies (tribute to niser)

Guest YinzerXpress

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by cheerleader

i guess this thread was bound to happen....this is embarassing. especially since some of this stuff is from as early as 96. some of this shit is just plain disgusting.

embarassing... maybe, but still better than alot, think of the thread as like a somewhat sign of respect cause alot of the kids on this board from pittsburgh never started writing till you left town, but they still know the name and some of the shit you did in your time here. you emphasized to me to learn the history of the towns graffiti, and to learn about past kings, and bombers, and individuals who changed the way pittsburgh is and looks today, and hey lets face it you were a part of pittsburgh's history, and influenced a bunch of kids to go out a fuck shit up....

Originally posted by YinzerXpress

embarassing... maybe, but still better than alot, think of the thread as like a somewhat sign of respect cause alot of the kids on this board from pittsburgh never started writing till you left town, but they still know the name and some of the shit you did in your time here. you emphasized to me to learn the history of the towns graffiti, and to learn about past kings, and bombers, and individuals who changed the way pittsburgh is and looks today, and hey lets face it you were a part of pittsburgh's history, and influenced a bunch of kids to go out a fuck shit up....

yeah, thanks bro..i appreciate it. i know i was never the best artist (im still jealous to this day of kids who just have natural art ability) but i all i ever really wanted was to try and get kids motivated with my mouth....i know people like mber and cense, rekey and onorok will go down in history as the real stars of my squad, but i worked hard to bring a lot of people together and get this crew rolling to where it is now, so hopefully thatll be my legacy.

i will also enjoy reading all the criticism im gonna get for this!!

hahaha..peace.

Guest stupid412

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00228910f00000005.jpg'>

trooo dat

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00228910f00000004.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00228910f00000007.jpg'>

just a bit thats not been posted here...

fear not mr. niser you to have your jealous fans...

id say im one of them and i dont think i was around when you where slamming this city of mine.....but ya....dont worry about being forgoten

and a side note...alot of these kids that yinzer express has been starting posts on like reke nise and soon there will prolly be more but you cant really like see whats so ill about them from pics...you have to walk down here street and for blocks on every parking meter or mail box or door there will be the same hand or on going punchline....its just somthing 12oz prophet cant show....boo hoo

Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah, thanks bro..i appreciate it. i know i was never the best artist (im still jealous to this day of kids who just have natural art ability) but i all i ever really wanted was to try and get kids motivated with my mouth....i know people like mber and cense, rekey and onorok will go down in history as the real stars of my squad, but i worked hard to bring a lot of people together and get this crew rolling to where it is now, so hopefully thatll be my legacy.

i will also enjoy reading all the criticism im gonna get for this!!

hahaha..peace.

i wondered when this thread would happen.

well even tho we've never met..you are definately one of my inspirations..when you comin back?

Archived