Checkout my new throw up

Pose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesis fucking christ..i can't believe this shit.....um..well..if thats ur throw up i'd like to see one of ur pieces or sshould i poke out my eyes first to save myself from the agony....nah but on the reals...um..keep practicing..and um..its not a throw up..i can bet u took a nice while doing that lil simple piece..its a simple not a throw up....a throw up is something quick n easy ..its mainly to cover the most area in the least time..usually bubble letters are used b/c they're big and easy..try it..a throw up.....when u vomit(throw up) it comes out quick and covers the floor nice n quickly doesn't it..well just use that..think as it as ur paint vomiting on the wall.......do u get me?:cool:

man you all are fuckin assholes, but i dont care because i asked for it. arson oner u think that took me a long time? that takes me like 10 seconds man ... and sect ive never seen ur sketches and shit, but fuck you, its people like you that discourage people from continuing to write graff. i know i dont fuckin suck, i got a style and i know its not bad. u just havent seen my best. and for all of u saying that make it seem like i suck ass, post some of ur shit. im probably gonna change my name out of respect to older writers, but not because you fukkin assholes gave me hella shit.. you fuckin dick riders

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by Wilt

think again padna...he now writes okae for a reason

if i'm not mistaken, he still writes both names. Also don't forget pose2 in FX. The name is taken by two really talented people. Time to go shopping.

Also, you should really take people's advice on here. If they say it's bad, use that as motivation to make your work better. It can only help.

Guest Ser3adc

if u want to know what i think...i think it sucks...the face inside the o is hella stupid...and the s looks unfinished, u should put in the complete lines...or on the other hand...make a new throw...but that's not really a throw up, more of a simple...not to be a dick but u asked what i thought...just keep sketchin

Originally posted by JIVE TURKIE

SECT the reason people write other names is so people dont know who they are.... HHHHHMM yeah i think hat gy was just sayin watch what you say... Laters

im sure eveyrone and their grandmother didnt already know that its not like it hasn't been said about 50 times on this board so chill out "gangsta" and to this pose you should chill out dont act so hard cause you have nothing to back you up i told you the truth im not gonna say well it looks ok i gave you criticism so fucking take it pussy or dont post your weak ass sketches yeah im sure you have your "own""dope" style huh.....i didnt mean to discourage you in anyway so dont cry you fucking baby you should take the criticism and work harder not cry and say you are dope.....

well here's a lesson you need to learn, you suck until further notice. just don't post all your stuff and when people tell you how you should improve you get all pissy. by exposing your stuff you are exposing yourself to criticism. so either take their advice, or don't post. because it's only going to be the same until you get better.

yo on the real yo your whole style is strictly FAGGOT! yo you a winey little bitch comin in here talkin about how we so mean an it make you not wanna write no more! good muthafucka! yo maybe if we keep talkin you wont wanna live no more an thats just one more wack motherfucker i aint gotta worry about steppin on my mafuckin shoes!

CHRIST PUNCHER NEW KICK SPORTIN ASS KICKER ONER

Archived