Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Checkout my new throw up

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Pose, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Pose

Pose New Jack

just wonderin what u all think about my new throwup. kidna messed up on the p.
    [​IMG]

2. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

thats more of a simple than a throw up.

3. Pose

Pose New Jack

thats just what i throw up so, i just thought id call it that. i want mroe replys please

4. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

kinda messed up on the whole thing cunt. practice more before u post shit.

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Yeah, that's not really a throwup.....

6. sect one

sect one Elite Member

dont write pose first of all cause the real pose shits better graff then that

7. Pose

Pose New Jack

throwups are 1-2 colors.. so whats the difference with a 1 color simple then a 2 color simple. does it matter, all i want to know is what u think of my stuff, good or bad

8. THEdude

THEdude Guest

you didn't even finish the S

just practice

what else can we say

9. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

you need Alot more practice

...the face thing on the "O" is madd gay...

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

11. illwill

illwill Guest

ouch, i dont think this kid could sucsessfully pull a pose bite.

12. Flowershirt

Flowershirt Member

you like hecka suck....

13. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

jesis fucking christ..i can't believe this shit.....um..well..if thats ur throw up i'd like to see one of ur pieces or sshould i poke out my eyes first to save myself from the agony....nah but on the reals...um..keep practicing..and um..its not a throw up..i can bet u took a nice while doing that lil simple piece..its a simple not a throw up....a throw up is something quick n easy ..its mainly to cover the most area in the least time..usually bubble letters are used b/c they're big and easy..try it..a throw up.....when u vomit(throw up) it comes out quick and covers the floor nice n quickly doesn't it..well just use that..think as it as ur paint vomiting on the wall.......do u get me?:cool:

14. Pose

Pose New Jack

man you all are fuckin assholes, but i dont care because i asked for it. arson oner u think that took me a long time? that takes me like 10 seconds man ... and sect ive never seen ur sketches and shit, but fuck you, its people like you that discourage people from continuing to write graff. i know i dont fuckin suck, i got a style and i know its not bad. u just havent seen my best. and for all of u saying that make it seem like i suck ass, post some of ur shit. im probably gonna change my name out of respect to older writers, but not because you fukkin assholes gave me hella shit.. you fuckin dick riders

15. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest