Checking In

Milton

My Dearest 12ozians:

Haven't checked in in several months, no time, no idea what's going on. Developed "tension headaches" several weeks ago, aspirin added to list of addictions. Smoking a-pack-a-day of camel lights. Apartment is a mess of cigarette packs and crushed redbull cans. Smells like cigarettes and cheap whiskey.

I'm getting tired, can't focus on work. Haven't slept more than a few hours a night for a week or so. Finding gainful employment is a long and bumpy road to nowhere. School an exercise in intellectual masturbation with a rough tubesock, no lotion and temporary impotence. I have been pushing my mind and body to it's limit for so long that I am affraid to abuse any drug legal or otherwise. The last time I got high I felt like my heart was going to explode and I could feel my saliva moving around in my mouth. I think I need to purify myself by a day of fasting and meditation. Soon. Soon indeed.

I put coffee in the freezer about 15 minutes ago to cool it off a little, I'm positive it is frigid now. Fresh Prince of Bel Air is on Nick at Night, I think I'll watch for a while.

Take care.

Very Truly Yours,

Ya Main Man Milt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have headaches all day every day, and its pretty much been that way for two years. It is shitty. I consume way too much ibuprofin and excedrin for my own good and at this point it really doesn't even do anything. I suggest you talk to a doctor or a neurologist if you have the funds or insurance. Also, Bio feedback is an option that works for some people, unfortunetly i am not one of those people. Another thing you may want to consider is you might be getting rebound headaches which can happen when you take painkillers all of the time. I feel your pain on the headache/employment/school tip.

Its a process in which you learn to control your body functions in order to decrease stress and tension. You learn how to drastically slow down your heart rate, adjust your body temperature, focus on breathing, etc. It sounds like a load of shit, but for some people it works wonders.

I'm not sure if this is the best link, but it'll give you some basic info. otherwise just run a search on google.

Originally posted by Milton@Oct 10 2005, 01:27 AM

The last time I got high I felt like my heart was going to explode and I could feel my saliva moving around in my mouth. I think I need to purify myself by a day of fasting and meditation. Soon. Soon indeed.

It takes longer than a day once you've reached that point.

YO KEY 3 and DETO!

It's good to be back...

I need to get back into healthy shape. For a while I was eating as close to perfectly as I could and drinking a ton of water and no coffee/redbull. I was also working out 8-10 hrs/week. Now that school has started I'm fucking off.