Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Checking In

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

My Dearest 12ozians:

Haven't checked in in several months, no time, no idea what's going on. Developed "tension headaches" several weeks ago, aspirin added to list of addictions. Smoking a-pack-a-day of camel lights. Apartment is a mess of cigarette packs and crushed redbull cans. Smells like cigarettes and cheap whiskey.

I'm getting tired, can't focus on work. Haven't slept more than a few hours a night for a week or so. Finding gainful employment is a long and bumpy road to nowhere. School an exercise in intellectual masturbation with a rough tubesock, no lotion and temporary impotence. I have been pushing my mind and body to it's limit for so long that I am affraid to abuse any drug legal or otherwise. The last time I got high I felt like my heart was going to explode and I could feel my saliva moving around in my mouth. I think I need to purify myself by a day of fasting and meditation. Soon. Soon indeed.

I put coffee in the freezer about 15 minutes ago to cool it off a little, I'm positive it is frigid now. Fresh Prince of Bel Air is on Nick at Night, I think I'll watch for a while.

Take care.

Very Truly Yours,
    Ya Main Man Milt

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I have headaches all day every day, and its pretty much been that way for two years. It is shitty. I consume way too much ibuprofin and excedrin for my own good and at this point it really doesn't even do anything. I suggest you talk to a doctor or a neurologist if you have the funds or insurance. Also, Bio feedback is an option that works for some people, unfortunetly i am not one of those people. Another thing you may want to consider is you might be getting rebound headaches which can happen when you take painkillers all of the time. I feel your pain on the headache/employment/school tip.

3. Milton

Milton Senior Member

What is Bio feedback?

4. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Its a process in which you learn to control your body functions in order to decrease stress and tension. You learn how to drastically slow down your heart rate, adjust your body temperature, focus on breathing, etc. It sounds like a load of shit, but for some people it works wonders.

I'm not sure if this is the best link, but it'll give you some basic info. otherwise just run a search on google.

5. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Looks like all that partying is catching up to you. Has to end at some point.

6. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

It takes longer than a day once you've reached that point.

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

:gaga:

;)

9. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

you kids need to pay more attention to what you are [or are not] eating.

10. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

what's up uncle milton.

it's KEY3... incase you didn't know.

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

sounds like you need a vacation holmes. I just got back from my latest...god I love warm weather and buttery smooth water.

12. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

vacations are nice..I need loot though

13. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

watch the fuck out for too much tylonal/advil and caffiene. my mom works 14 hours a day 7 days and consumed 16 advil and god knows how many diet pepsis a day. about a year ago she developed menengitis as a result. not good

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

welcome back uncle milty.

15. Milton

Milton Senior Member

YO KEY 3 and DETO!

It's good to be back...
    I need to get back into healthy shape. For a while I was eating as close to perfectly as I could and drinking a ton of water and no coffee/redbull. I was also working out 8-10 hrs/week. Now that school has started I'm fucking off.