Check this! You want critisism? Check it!

bigguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

that IS a good idea. itll be even better when you get rid of the pictures that dont show up and then add more.

and the "am i wack or not" tag is.........a 1

Guest --->NEKS

that is some corny ass shit

i guess its alright if your doing it just for a laugh....but if your going online to see if your wack or not.....maybe you shouldnt be writing at all.

you should paint to impress yourself

Originally posted by --->NEKS

i guess its alright if your doing it just for a laugh....but if your going online to see if your wack or not.....maybe you shouldnt be writing at all.

Just enjoy it alright!

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by --->NEKS

.............................................................................................

dont tell me to enjoy it, ill decide what i choose to enjoy.

thanks for your concern.

god .. i fucking hate people like this, so fucking arrogant

this guy came up with a cool idea .. good for him, if its real or not it doesnt matter and who are you to say if he shouldent write or not, you prolly dont even know him (neither do i) people like you are whats wrong with the world today.. if you dont like the site, well dont fuckin visit it and dont come on here trashing him just cause you didnt "enjoy" it. im so fucking sick of people like you, please dont come back to this site

fuk you

Why dose every body that say shit is wak turn around and do the same thing on a different thread. Screw your internet egos! This shit was made up for fun or not who know s who cares. It wasnt done by me no. The link was sent to me by a freind. But fuck! Its just so intresting how people contradict them selves and do stupid shit they say is not cool one time and then..damb..they do it for them selves... Just fucking post some thing up there ! have fun... see whut outhers think(i guess) Dont diss..love! Oh whuts the point... have your oun way... its your noise...

Dont know whuts your problem tt boy? thanks wakassOATH. And all those that hate..FUCK YOU! Thanks. I envy this internet life style! Damb i wish i could have my oun litle identity on the net.. sit around all day and talk smak about every thing...or any thing that some one wants to share... damb i wish i were YOU! I love graffiti! I love to critisize when asked. i love to be critisized when wanting it. But damb, you guys go off! And fuck most of the time every bodies like... post some thing of yours blah blah... and then as soon as they post it you call them shame less..hmm... makes no sense? Self promotion! ha! I love ya! I love graffit! I love to look at graffiti! (art or any thing related) Ihate egos and chatter!! It might be self promotion or whut ever you kall it... but at least i have some thing to show for myself! Aint that right? And alot of people enjoy my work or any body elses i post. Just enjoy it! Leave your self promotion bullshit at home!

I asked this question before... Who do you do graffiti for? Well to my self i answerred ..FOR ME! HELL YAH!

Well all of a sudden i got into alitle bit of an argument with a good freind (writting partner) and the same question popped up.

well i told him i do it for my self... Then he said well if you do it for your self? why do you paint freights? why do you do that wall peice? If you do it for your self why not paint a canvas?

Well damb did that make me think alot about it.

Well if you think its shame less self prommotion the shit go and paint you canvas or even better find anice cold rock AND HIDE IT FROM EVERY BODY!!! DONT LET ANY BODY SEE IT!! Dont go bomb cause some one might see it..dont go paint a train because some one my see it..and damb you wouldent want them to think your prommoting youself. Enjoy what people have to share. Use it to your advantage to become a better person. Critique art. Be allitle more positive. Instead of grabbing that beer grab a pencil and do a sketch. grab a can and paint a wall. Love it. Because why do some thing you hate?

i love graffiti!

Thanks.

Guest --->NEKS

lol

i didnt bother to read that book you just wrote, but im not hating on you or trying to come off as if i have an ego. ive seen some shit like that before, only it was entitled "am i hot or not" where you post pictures of yourself and people decide wether your good looking or not.like i said before i think its corny.you entitled your thread "you want critisim?" maybe you should learn to take some.i will continue to voice my opinion whether you like it or not.thats the way things are and always will be, you cant please everyone

it was a good try though, you get an A for effort.

Archived