check this shit out!

Guest LethalDosage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest LethalDosage
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I know the stupidness of some people really irritates me...this shit is like so 4 years ago...

guess we cant all be up on the times of the current internet....sorry were not as cool, the nagain we dont sit at the 12oz site all day for the last 4 years...i sure do regret that, lemme tell ya.

what irritates the rest of us is that you bother to post that youve seen it before...guess it justifies your cool "12oz superiority" or whatever fame/recognition you fellas look for on this site...

i definately think youre cooler than me because youve seen it before. im sure everyone else reading does as well. job well done! neato!

Guest drunken phil

is this supposed to be a joke? notice how they mustve used photoshop or something to make their 32 cent watches glimmer.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by LethalDosage

guess we cant all be up on the times of the current internet....sorry were not as cool, the nagain we dont sit at the 12oz site all day for the last 4 years...i sure do regret that, lemme tell ya.

what irritates the rest of us is that you bother to post that youve seen it before...guess it justifies your cool "12oz superiority" or whatever fame/recognition you fellas look for on this site...

i definately think youre cooler than me because youve seen it before. im sure everyone else reading does as well. job well done! neato!

actually he is right, this shit is played out.

Archived