check this, it's really funny

Guest GoBiloe

Guest GoBiloe

i hate everything. there is no meaning in this world. i am a shell of a human being.

who's with me? most writers who stick with it are pretty fucked up one way or another, whether it's visible or not... pour it out fuckers!

(don't post any pussy emo shit about that girl at the party not liking you or i'll kill you and your beloved pop punk bands that have the clumsy gall to call themselves rock and roll. also, death to false metal.)

i will especially appreciate those who respond with derision because i don't take most of you very seriously.

~>XgoodXbyeXrockXisXwickedXmetalX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

recently i have been thinking that absoloutley nothing exists and this "life" thing is just some dream-like experience. maybe our dreams are our lives. maybe sleeping is when you wake up.

i dunno man, it's all pretty gay. (joking)

but yeah reality can fuck with your brain if you let it. i went insane this summer for about a week and prayed i could just lose my ability to question reality and infinity. so i was like, maybe i should pop myself and find out all the answers, but then i just forgot about it. wee.

i often try to convince myself that i am not a huge loser/terrible person for doing graffiti. the thought pops into my head and i just try and push it away real quick.

why do i do graffiti?

i dont know. im too afraid to ask myself the question.

and is it worth it? am i just going to end up fucking myself over?

i dont want to think about that either.

i love what i do, i love bombing but still. im self concsious about it...

gb. give me a call.

and i think jonah wants you to be down for urethra franklin

gay is a bad word

yeah ive been a bit insane recently...another change i suppose. its winter...time of misery anyway.

why do i do graffit?

well...hmm...i dont do it much anymore. but i do it because the artform is fun. i like the design aspect of it all. creating new letters and such, making them look awesome, whatever. its a fun artform. i also like the fact that you can put this stuff anywhere you can get away with it. it adds character to your surroundings and makes you more aware of your environment. its also fun to looks around for it everywhere...lets you explore new areas of the world. the fame...eh...fame isnt my main objective in graff. a lot of kids say "yo i do this for myself...not for fame" well i used to say basically the same thing, but its not true. my primary objective in graffiti is to have fun and to add character to where i go. i also like making people think about stuff...but thats more on my other illiegal art "project". i dont really want fame much...i just want people to remember "makro" for whatever they remember he/she was. living forever is only obtained by rememberance.

but the bad thing is this...its mainstream. and i dont want to sound like "I AM SO FUCKING UNDERGROUND YOU CAN ALL GO FUCKING DIE!"...but its true. every kid thinks graff is the shit. you get praise from all kinds of people who cant do it. and when people try doing it, you end up with unintelligent morons who dont know what the fuck they are even doing in their life ranting on about how fucking ill they are or why they are so hip hop and whatever. the egos and also the ridiculous appraisal is disgusting.

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

serial killerism

ha ha. i fear gentlemen we are dealing with a case of what appears to be serial killerism!

maybe it's just me or maybe it's cleveland but things are fucked up and totally backwards here.

my family is southern and i loved visiting family down there because the people are totally different. friendly. i don't have a group of friends up eher that doesn't have those two people in the same group that hate each other. it's fucked up.

i've had people dislike for reason that i never knew. i have people disliking me because my boyfriend brings them into our arguements where i have no chance whatsoever to defend myself. i've never done anything horrible like kill someone or even get in a physical fight.i don't spread rumors. i've never cheated on my boyfriend. i don't do drugs. i am not a bad person but people here are so fucked they don't even care. it's fucking depressing.

Originally posted by GoBiloe

i went insane this summer for about a week and prayed i could just lose my ability to question reality and infinity.

haha i remember that. it was weird. burp.

waking up at school this morning made me feel like i dreamt i was in boston for three weeks, when i was actually just sleeping in my bed in new york. hmm. ugh.

recently i have been thinking that absoloutley nothing exists and this "life" thing is just some dream-like experience. maybe our dreams are our lives. maybe sleeping is when you wake up.

if my dreams are when im awake then i better get some help

My dad said something like that when I was about 10. I've been thinking like that ever since. I think of a lot of fucked up "theories".

Archived