Check Out This Sketch

Guest Pinche Hoto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pinche Hoto

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. Can I have some more Constructive criticism. And yes, I know the character doesn't go with the sketch, I just drew it for the hell of it

how many times have i heard that...someone posts a sketch and to pretend to not be toy...they say...i [plan][hope] to paint this this weekend. blah, blah, blah. sorry to attack you, i just remember the time when the board was filled with toy kids posting sketches and everyone was calling them toy. so then they started posting sketches and saying "yea...i'm gonna paint this". (and you know they don't paint) but not once did i ever see someone paint their posted sketch. you should work on the 3d. the letters are ok. i like the way it kinda has a circle look to it. (by the way...prove me wrong and paint this piece).

i mean I dont like those arrows, like the one that goes in to the a and has a lil dot at the end, come on kid fuckin cope2 dare basically have that style, but str8 up that character is lovely i aint never seen something like it, what makes it stand out its like it dont fit witht he sketch but come on this is graff, you can take shit 2 whatever extent you want, even if it dont make sense, in graff there no boundaries just break from all mental barriers!

i hope your just practicing letters/ composition, because the name has been taken by someone who has been putting in ALOT of work for what, atleast 10 years now?...

i like it. its a little get'ish, but its also a little east.. it just depends on how you wanna look at it. its not nearly as bitten as some shit out there... even stuff being done by 'big name' writters... i like the big curly thing that comes off the A. the fact that its so prominent, yet completely unnecesary is kinda fresh to me...

and the wolf is dope. it doesnt exactly fit with the letters, but anything that doesnt have goggles or shell toes on gets a thumbs up from me.

finally, i would really consider a name change if i was you... but thats just me.

Archived