Check it New Style!!

MadToy

haha now that i got all you 12oz to check out this thread, this is basically a thread for all of us who actually look at this site for writing *gasp* to mock the living shit out of SKER, aka the biggest buttpirate asshole surfing treat to recently surface on the paper chase forums. So lets get the ball rolling on this and i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of his shit. Oh, and if you want to defend yourself, post some pics asshole. Thats right, something you did. Wait? Thats what i thought. ill post some shit tomorro my digi is gone for now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MadToy

haha now that i got all you 12oz to check out this thread, this is basically a thread for all of us who actually look at this site for writing *gasp* to mock the living shit out of SKER, aka the biggest buttpirate asshole surfing treat to recently surface on the paper chase forums. So lets get the ball rolling on this and i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of his shit. Oh, and if you want to defend yourself, post some pics asshole. Thats right, something you did. Wait? Thats what i thought. ill post some shit tomorro my digi is gone for now

You just lost your talking privledges.....

i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of his shit.

naw man you dont,,, infact i dont know who the hell he is,,,

ya i dont know you but you have made a thred that wastes space so for that I am sick of your shit,,, haha

:confused:

Guest Andy Capp

Re: *GASP*

Originally posted by Ser3adc

if you want beef go to mcdonalds

actually that's a terrible place to get beef.

some roast beef from blimpies would be a much better place to get it

or even a&w for that matter. if i was to buy beef (from a restuarant that is): i might go to a place like, oh whats that place called, shit, can't remember

crap, i'm out of time, got to head to work.

later.

oh yeah, applebees. and some other places.. but not mcdonalds.

Originally posted by SiV

hahaahahaha, you made this thread to bitch, and now you're being bitched at hahahahahahaha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO DOUBT..HEY MADTOY..I THINK UR USER NAME EXPLAINS IT ALL..U HAVNT EVEN REPLIED IN HERE....POST UR SHIT FAGET..LETS SEE SOME PAINT MAYBE? PROBABLY NOT..WELL..ATLEAST AMUSE ME WITH SOME SKETCHES? C'MON..POST EM UP BITCH

WE WANT TO SEE YOUR SHIT SKERRRRRRED... WELL I'VE SEEN IT...AND IMMA POST IT TOMORROW OR SAT....IMMA LINK EM ON OVER HERE...THE THREAD EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE CALLED..

SKEM

ITS FUCKIN FUNNY!!!! I PROMISE YOU A LAUGH.

Re: haha hell yea hecz

Hahah lets see some of those Skem pieces weve all come to know and love on puregraffite, too bad he got the boot and now hes crawling back to 12oz :lol::lol::lol:

hahaha skem is old news buddy.....got the boot from pg? no...theyve just been down for a while..so ive been fucking around here..ill post my new stuff...i just have too find a free image hosting site..because the one i had dont work anymore..and madtoy what about ur sketches???were are they..post ur shit big man..i wanna see it...ow and for everyone taking me seruosly..u are all idoits..i mean fuck..you think im seruios? c'mon be smarter then that..i cant beleive everyones getting mad...ow well...il post my stuff...but i reeeeally want to see mad toys stuff...i know hecs can burn me..its obivus..hes got years on me...but madtoy? i wanna see...dont take everything on the internet so seruiosly..it just dumb..bye

Originally posted by MEAN TAKO

im not feeling that stlye man

haaha very funny man..oh you got me back..dork..atleast i dont have bars around my letter coming from no were and connecting from no were..ok..next person tohate come right ahead

pretty sure that doesnt say sker... if it does, nice letters :rolleyes:

it dosnt say sker..i dont write sker no more...it says eiok..and are u complimenting me?????? well anyways weres ur stuff????? still waiting

Archived