Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Check it New Style!!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by MadToy, Oct 1, 2002.

1. MadToy

MadToy Junior Member

haha now that i got all you 12oz to check out this thread, this is basically a thread for all of us who actually look at this site for writing *gasp* to mock the living shit out of SKER, aka the biggest buttpirate asshole surfing treat to recently surface on the paper chase forums. So lets get the ball rolling on this and i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of his shit. Oh, and if you want to defend yourself, post some pics asshole. Thats right, something you did. Wait? Thats what i thought. ill post some shit tomorro my digi is gone for now

2. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

*GASP*

hahahahahahhaha....this is funny...too bad there's NO PICTURES...if you want beef go to mcdonalds

3. SKER

SKER Guest

wow i like ur new style hhahaahahas mad toy...

4. Ran_dumbs

Ran_dumbs Junior Member

You just lost your talking privledges.....

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

naw man you dont,,, infact i dont know who the hell he is,,,

ya i dont know you but you have made a thred that wastes space so for that I am sick of your shit,,, haha

:confused:

6. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

madretard..... god man why even start a thread with no flicks "oh ill post em tomorrow" then make the thread tomorrow dumbass

7. krie

krie Guest

no pics ?

start this thread sum were else

8. friz

friz New Jack

9. Admin

Admin Guest

10. Andy Capp

Andy Capp Guest

Re: *GASP*

actually that's a terrible place to get beef.
    some roast beef from blimpies would be a much better place to get it
    or even a&w for that matter. if i was to buy beef (from a restuarant that is): i might go to a place like, oh whats that place called, shit, can't remember

crap, i'm out of time, got to head to work.
    later.

oh yeah, applebees. and some other places.. but not mcdonalds.

11. freighthed

freighthed Guest

THAt shit is tight!! teach me how to do it ..you now waste space like you....you koozed up gypsy

12. SiV

SiV New Jack

hahaahahaha, you made this thread to bitch, and now you're being bitched at hahahahahahaha!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. SKER

SKER Guest

NO DOUBT..HEY MADTOY..I THINK UR USER NAME EXPLAINS IT ALL..U HAVNT EVEN REPLIED IN HERE....POST UR SHIT FAGET..LETS SEE SOME PAINT MAYBE? PROBABLY NOT..WELL..ATLEAST AMUSE ME WITH SOME SKETCHES? C'MON..POST EM UP BITCH

14. HECZ

HECZ Member

WE WANT TO SEE YOUR SHIT SKERRRRRRED... WELL I'VE SEEN IT...AND IMMA POST IT TOMORROW OR SAT....IMMA LINK EM ON OVER HERE...THE THREAD EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE CALLED..

SKEM

ITS FUCKIN FUNNY!!!! I PROMISE YOU A LAUGH.

15. jy5_

jy5_ New Jack

Internet beef, hahahahahaha. This is stupid shit.