Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cheating

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AlwaysBombin, Mar 1, 2006.

1. AlwaysBombin

AlwaysBombin Senior Member

I've cheated on every girl I've ever been with, goin back to when I was like 10, and never felt bad about it for even a second. But right now I'm with a girl I really love, who I'm really scared to lose, and even though I'd like to be with just her, all I keep thinkin about is the fact that I'm about to be 18 and I've still got mad girls to experience in my life. Basically I've narrowed it down to 2 choices; I can either cheat on her and feel like a piece of shit (cuz there's a pretty much 99% chance she would never find out) or I could tell her we need a break and risk losin her. I dunno what I'm gunna do but yeah, just wanted to hear how you guys felt on the subject

2. omg you're 18.

have sex with teenage girls. be a hoe. live it up. wear a rubber. dont get aids.

3. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

tell her you want a break...go get your dick wet (if that's what you reaaally need to do) then IF you still want to be with her then try to patch things up..

if you love her like you say you do mang..I don't know why you would want to cheat on her...ain't nothing wrong with wanting to be with other people but be honest with her and yourself about it..no need lying to two people when one is bad enough..

4. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

yep yep...
    yer way to young...
    you gunna end up wasting yer life away on
    just ONE beezy?
    Youll regret it...
    i know It feels real right now...
    but chances are... its gunna feel real like
    20 more times before yer 25.....

go hump.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

if you let her go she'll end up with this guy:

[​IMG]

he's a hit with the ladies

6. AlwaysBombin

You're likin that picture today huh? 2 threads in a row

7. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

AND PS.....
    Cut the cheating shit out by the time yer 26
    no later than 27...
    Cuz then Its just fucking pathetic, an you might end
    up face down, bloated, blue an in'a river.....

k.
    thanks.

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

fool you are young. your gunna end up knockin someone up with your pimp ass. break it off with her. she can definately find better.. much better then some lil player who wants to go fuck other girls. she'll forget about you in a few months. if you dont wanna have kids or marry that girl then break up with her and have fun while you can.

p.s. dont be a dick when you do it and get her something nice like roses. most likely she will throw them away though.

9. SOURCREAM AND ONION

SOURCREAM AND ONION New Jack

if you dont wanna be tied to one pussy then let go the fuckin rope son.
    i just dumped my chick last month cause i aint wanna cheat on her and shit, any other girl i wouldnt give a fuck but its like that you know.
    its straight though 8onus back in the game and pimpin overtime.

10. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

p.s. i hope you catch aids you stupid cheating cunt

11. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

don't be a creep.
    spare her and breakup.

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

and annnnnnnother thing, if you do cheat on her, watch out because shes gunna tell ALLLLLL her friends and no one is gunna want to fuck you. shes gunna report you to dontdatehimgirl.com and your game is gunna be screwed up for a long time son

13. AlwaysBombin

Let's not joke about this...I forgot to mention, this next month is gunna be kinda nerve wrecking. Here's to hopin she starts bleedin
    :yuck:

14. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

alwaysbombing i already hate you

15. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa