cheating,this CAN'T be good

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am by no means a moral man in a lot of things i do in life, but i will NEVER cheat on my girl. i buck up, show some fucking commitment and enjoy the time with her...

its hard turning down girls at parties, at school etc...but i do it. and i may sound like a cornball, but it feels better that way.

Not if I keep it to myself.......but I couldn't bottle that up but if I told her it would ruin her for ever.

Shes telling me it's on for thursday......I'm gunna go meet her tell her I'm stoked for a new friend but I can't bend her now not like that.This girls hot if she looks at me like a peice of meat I may just fuck it!

if you wanna do it, just break it off with your girl, then you're free to do whatever the fuck you want..

why create some drama for yourself?

while one can certainly get away with cheating, that doesn't always happen [despite best efforts]

after all, you don't really know her that well..she could be a psycho [unlikely, i realize]

if you really love your girl, you will respect her enough to get out of a relationship you obviously aren't wild about

First of all, fuck a threesome. You do that with either anoymous female partners or a dumb bitch you have no intention of dating long term. Throwing another girl into the mix will generate feelings of jealousy and hurt on your girlfriends end no matter how down she says she is with it. It'll be like planting seeds in the ground that might not sprout immediatly but when they do, prepare to reap the harvest of sorrow and regret friend.

In my time, I kissed a few girls and my gf knew about it but i never thought it was big deal because after all ....."I only kissed them babe, not like I fucked them"

Well, I found out recently that three years ago she kissed this guy friend of hers and that turned the tables for me in a big way. The shock and hurt I felt upon hearing that made me realize how fucking bad it must have been for my baby when she saw me kiss random girls the way I did. Getting a taste of that pain made me realize how selfish I've been to her in that regard. i forgave the gf but i still plan to kick that guys ass if i ever see him again.

but hey, if she doesn'tmean anything to you, then go for it. you're a dumbass for wasting three years with a "bitch"

edited for grammatical errors

Obviously she means something to me it's been 3 years.I stayed up all night I'm not going to try to hit this gal but I wanna be her friend.If I ever break it with my lady I'd tap it.

She is a bitch, shes rude,shes selfish.she expects me to wait on her hand and foot.she hates anything I like.......BUT she's super funny.caring and I like being with her so fuggit!

For some odd reason I want to punch Lens in the face???just a thing I get reading your posts........or I'm sleep deped to the point of weirdnesssssssss

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Obviously she means something to me it's been 3 years.I stayed up all night I'm not going to try to hit this gal but I wanna be her friend.If I ever break it with my lady I'd tap it.

She is a bitch, shes rude,shes selfish.she expects me to wait on her hand and foot.she hates anything I like.......BUT she's super funny.caring and I like being with her so fuggit!

i think the universe is trying to tell you something here

there's a lot of women out there, i'm sure you know..

lots of them are super funny and caring and they also might share some of your interests and not have ridiculous expectations..

i recently discovered just how good 'not settling' can be..

sometimes it's tough to get out of a long and comfortable relationship when there is no clear and obvious or urgent need or reason..

but it can be a very liberating and rewarding thing to put yourself and your needs first [again]

i'm so happy now, and it wouldn't have happened if i hadn't been proactive..

i dated a bitch for 4 years, then found out she cheated on me. i sooo could have crushed some girls on the side and didnt. im not about cheating at all, but it pisses me off i tried so hard to be good to her and then just got a slap in the face. and by bitch, i mean she was always a fucking biiiitch.

on a side note, i just ate a triple cheeseburger and fries from McDonalds 20 minutes ago and my ass is about to explode.

Originally posted by freightlover

i am by no means a moral man in a lot of things i do in life, but i will NEVER cheat on my girl. i buck up, show some fucking commitment and enjoy the time with her...

its hard turning down girls at parties, at school etc...but i do it. and i may sound like a cornball, but it feels better that way.

i agree 100%

dont do it. it really makes me sad to hear that people want to cheat on their significant other just because they cant control their "sexual needs" or what ever dumb reason that people name. just dont do it.

break it off with her first then do it. its not fair to the girl....even if she is a bitch. its just not fair to her. she deserves at least a clean break up. dont fuck her up emotionally just because you're selfish.

Originally posted by Weapon X

http://www.fredcorp.com/vortex/reviews/s/spiesluGR.jpg'>

^ name this movie!

spies like us ... great flick.

man cheating is a raw deal ... i used to play the mack and hook up with tons of girls when i was involved. took a bit to get that out of me but life is better without it. if you feel the need and urge as more than just a tingle in your balls then you shouldnt be involved with anyone seriously.

[b

For some odd reason I want to punch Lens in the face???just a thing I get reading your posts........or I'm sleep deped to the point of weirdnesssssssss [/b]

Naw, probably the feeling you get reading my posts. S'cool, I get reactions like that from people in real life too.

Dude, sounds like our Gf's should get together and compare notes.

My advice on relationships is terrible. I've never been with a girl longer than 3 months so you may or may not want to disregard this.

Your above quote... I don't think that I could find anything that person has to say funny if they act like a complete retard. Selfish rude bitch princess type girl, in your words. I think you have wasted 3 years man and it is time to trade her in for the new model. At least meet the girl. Maybe you'll even like her more than the one you have now. It's never too late to upgrade.

Originally posted by freightlover

shit, i know how that is, i would never cheat on my girl either. I am in atl right now, my girl has been in south carolina from july to october, then to texas for 6 months, so i have seen her one time since july. then i get to see her christmas and thanksgiving, and thats basically it. fuck the army. but gents when i see her, holy shit you better not come knockin

cheating is for worthless people... you are alot less of a person in my eyes if you would break a commitment with someone that you care about for physical attraction.... you're bound to lose in the end no matter which way you slice it.

for the record I've never been cheated on.... or cheated for that matter.... and I won't.... I have my share of problems with girls without cheating.

unless you don't have feelings for the girl you're with don't do it because you'll never treat her the same, look at her the same, and things will never be the same. plus the saying "once you break the seal" also applies to cheating. if u do it once in a relationship and got away with it it's so much easier to do it again.

plus feeling guilty sucks.