Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHEATING, serious spin-off from the rape thread...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by THUMB WRESTL, Dec 19, 2002.

1. THUMB WRESTL

THUMB WRESTL Member

i hope this topic can be like the RAPE one, although it's nowhere near as serious, maybe it is, but i'd like to see it stay on point and remain serious.

alright, i thought this up, because earlier today, i talked to this chick i'm talking to, and she informed me that she has like another dude on tha side, now i am not her man, correct, but i don't want her seeing other dudes while she is talking to me, we've talked about getting together, and hopefully we will, and it can be just me and her.

i haven't been in to many relationships, but when i am, i'm very commited, i wouldn't ever cheat on my girl, atleast i hope not, but i haven't so far, that shit just bothers me, its like a respect thing, and i'm coming to the point where i don't know if guys or girls have that commited respect anymore.

i mean sure your girl/guy seems faithful, but what if that one girl/guy comes along, a total mind blower, and tempts your girl/guy into messing around, would they do it? i would hope not.

but then i think to myself if certain girls were to try to get with me, i would more than likely do it, but then again i'm not sure.

this one time, i messed with a girl that had a man but it was a long distance relationship, they should have broke it off but she kept with him because she was comfortable in the situation, which i think happens to alot of girls, they just have a man to say they do for insecure reasons, and so forth, but anyways, we messed around a bit, and when i tried to get her to come to me, or whatever, she asked me a weird question, she asked me if i had a girlfreind woudl i have messed with her if she had come on to me?

and my response to her never came, i just said i don't know, but when i thought about it, i probaly would but ONLY if she really had feeligns for me. i mean i loved that girl, but say i had a girl and she just wanted to cause drama with me and my chick by fooling around with me, i wouldnt have done it with her.

im babbling, my point of this thread is this, is it in our nature now a days to just be with anyone and everyone, and not really want to settle just with one person, i'm feeling like there aren't any girls left who just one a one on one relationship, and its getting hard to trust girls for me.

so am i to add into the downfall of one on one relationships by just doing my thing and not worrying about it, or am i suppost to wonder on in search of this girl who i can be committed to without worrying about her cheating on me? ya know? really bothers me..

2. THUMB WRESTL

THUMB WRESTL Member

1 last point, when you cheat on someone, say i cheat on some girl, then that breaks down her ideoligies of a meaningful relationship, so she might get that viewpoint that no matter what she does, her mans going to cheat, so her next few relationships she might cheat, and she might cheat on a decent guy who was faithful, and then that all becomes a never ending ring of unfaithful cheaters..

and that's what i was trying to say above, is that just how it is now a days, or what. thoughts?

3. hussy

hussy New Jack

People aren't wolves, we like to co-mingle flirtatiously with others no matter what sort of relationship we're in.

I've only been in love once, and even then I couldn't control my needs for forbidden fruit, so I guess it's the fortitudes and the combined attitudes of the persons involved who make a relationship work for keeps.

I blame my parents :p

4. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

hmmmmm i cant think of a single girl i know who hasnt cheated on her boyfriend at least once many of the girls i know have cheated on their men with like up to 5 other guys.....the truth is most girls are pretty dam unfaithful....i have hooked up with afew girls who were already in relationships

once i got with the girl of my best friend ....... but i knew he would'nt care so its all good.....
    :D
    i dont believe i would cheat on a girlfrined who i liked them unless i was pissed and some mad sort was coming on strong then i think i would be too weak to refuse.....ohwell

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

6. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

i cheat alot. too much.

i think its emotional dis-attachment.

im kinda fucked up that way. thats why my art is so good.

7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

girls these days are some hoes....thats why im trying to stay out of shit...chances are i will prolly get cheated on and i will like shit...ive never actually had sex or made out with other dudes girlfriends, but ive smoked with, hung out, and like talked personal with some chicks that have guys....fucking whores!

8. socrates

socrates Guest

I'd never cheat on a girl, I mean if I was in a realationship with a girl there would be some sort of emotional attachment that would be worth more than 20 minutes with a trashy whore named crystal. I could never bring myself to do that, sorry guys.

Alos i have alot of guy friends that sleep around on there GF's and whenever I ask them why they always answer back with that they were too drunk to know what was going on. I drink ALOT, I also from time to time have been known to use narcotics, but I've never not known that I was having sex withsomeone or forgot about my girlfriend...seriously I drink almost everyday and when I get close to getting with a girl I just leave or say I'm involved how fucking hard is that to do, Why get in a realationship in the first place if you know you can't stay faithful.

9. hussy

hussy New Jack

WTF?

What are you on? You make absolutely no sense!

"...chances are i will prolly get cheated on and i will like shit..."

So you're effectively saying that you'll get into a relationship, be cheated on and end up getting into scatology? What the fuck is with the way you articulate yourself?

I know some writers think it's the shit to talk and type like fucking inbreds, but when it makes you look like the above I reckon y'all are going a little too far...

hehehe

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.justanotherscene.com/images/5bucks1.jpg'>
    ???

11. hussy

hussy New Jack

Sorry, i must have used too many big words. My mistake.

12. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

if ya didnt read it then ya never will.......

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i love my girlfriend.

anyhows, if i ever did cheat on her........i fear what she would do to me. speaking only in terms of physical harm too.....yikes.

14. who is xeo

who is xeo New Jack

bo0bs

does anyone know how these lame ass no0bs make these posts all i wanna say is kill the asians and niggers up in dis house ;)

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

never cheated..i just break hearts when its my time to go...