Cheating on your girlfriend!

Colt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

I hate cheaters, players, and all that stupid shit. Just get a hooker, so you don't have emotionally attached people getting hurt.

Oh, and she'll cheat first.

Hookers may just be working, but they have emotions too! :D

COLT

True, but they understand the concept of the encounter. There is no real attachment.

Side note:

If you ever have extra money and/or need a new car, check out a police auction. You can pick up an old cruiser with most of the equiptment (namely the spot light) for very little money, and hit the streets that are laden with hookers. Spot light 'em, and they scatter like roaches..hiding under cars, in bushes, etc. Good drunken fun for the family!

Guest willy.wonka

alien nightowl goes to bars in mexico to watch girl get fucked by donkey

girls who take it by donkeys....now thats a thread on it own...not to be mentioned....sorry i did.

Originally posted by Unit

Yea, cheating is fucking weak. Whats with you and polls? :P And do you -really- need to ask a bunch of random people on a message board about cheating and junk? Yeesh...

It was nescessary! in thought it would be damn funny to post shit about people's personal lives on 12oz when they were away, then show them when they get back! You didn't have to read it....whatever, I don't care!

ANYWAY! The actual results of the poll are in!!!!!!!!!

(and my friend says "there was no poll involved, this was my actual life you jerk! =)

Well, he cheated on her......as most of you thought he would! So, if you picked answer #1, you get 10 points!!!!!!!!

Thanks for Voting!

COLT

• 1 month later...

Archived