cheaters and STDs.....

CALIgula

Ok....so im watching "Big Story, Prime Time" on the fox news channel...when they have a segment about this new website where women can "network" by posting shit about their ex-men...specifically, if their ex was a cheater, so that other women about to date the guy can check up to see if he is a cheater or not, and decide whether or not to date him.

Proponents arguement: It will let other women know if he has an STD, or if he is a cheater (what type of guy he "really" is)..and the guy can come on-;ine and defend himself.

Opponents arguement: It is slanderous, and should be considered defamation.

My thoughts are: "yo, wtf?....if you break up with a girl cause shes a bitch...she can go on-line and make up some shit about you like-- dude's got herpes or he cheated on me with X amount of girls...basically this can fuck up any future relationships you will have"....i just hope this website doesnt get too popular (i don't have nothing to hide) because shits gonna hit the fan...lol...could this be the start of another feminist anti-dick movement...i hope not.. :hatred: :hatred:

the website is called dontdatehimgirl.com

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/home/

Your thoughts:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

I wouldn't date a girl that hung out on web sites like that or watched Fox news to find out about it...plus women hate ex-girlfriends anyway so it shouldn't be too hard to get out of any claim...

You know since I checked on what herpes levels in the population was not even a year ago, it was probably about 50% somewhere, now according to what I read at the national institute of health recently, herpes, HSV-1 that is, is now at an approximate 80% of the population. What the fuck is that about? Someone tell me. That must mean alot of kids have this shit too.

This is David Montgomery (Monty) he is a 29 year old scumbag, living in Wavertree Liverpool England. Dave was engaged to my friend for 6 years, that was until he befriended a 21 year old in work. He lived with his fiance and lied and cheated on a daily basis. After weeks of fighting and arguing, Dave was sent packing to his Mum and Dads house where he faked a nervous breakdown and continued to see and sleep with both his fiance and his mistress that was until the phone bill came and exposed him for the liar

and the cheat he really is. Women BEWARE !!!!

--ANONYMOUS

Originally posted by villain@Feb 27 2006, 11:52 AM

You know since I checked on what herpes levels in the population was not even a year ago, it was probably about 50% somewhere, now according to what I read at the national institute of health recently, herpes, HSV-1 that is, is now at an approximate 80% of the population. What the fuck is that about? Someone tell me. That must mean alot of kids have this shit too.

it isn't always transmitted sexually and it's sometimes genetic

Originally posted by CALIgula@Feb 27 2006, 01:01 PM

lol.....ok lemme clear something up....i wasn't really "watching" fox news....it was just mackground noise while i made my sandwhich....in fact i dont know why it was turned to that channel in the first place....im a comedy central type of guy...

It's too late! you've been exposed for the sham you are!

It's one thing to sign up for some shit like myspace and put yourself out there to be picked apart and thought about by a bunch of random strangers... but to have someone else post a 'review' of you online like you're some sort of household appliance is just bugged out.

'No, I wasn't too satisfied with the John Miller. He's a nervous wreck with intimacy issues because both of his parents were raised in abusive homes and passed their quirks down to him. I recommend the Rob Knotts... he comes from a wealthy family, has a six pack, and doesn't say much outside of spontaneous movie quotes! Fuck John Miller!'

Then again, you could always just make a bunch of fake profiles and describe yourself as a 3-dicked alpha-male. I guess this one goes both ways.

oh i should mention also that HSV-2 (aka: Genital Herpes) has infected a frighteningly high 25% of the population.

I keep getting tested for this shit and they keep saying I don't have it. I had a rash on my stomach 3 times now in the past 6 years or so, i don't know what this means but i've only been with one person in the last 10 years or so.... hmm.... and i need to get checked again. i might be a hypochondriac but i think something is wrong here. it's often misdiagnosed (at least by regular people thinking it's just a rash or jock itch. there are only 4 blood tests that can accurately test it. it's shifty. i hope i don't have this shit. i don't even have sex. NO FAIR! i hate everything. fucking blow up world. sorry about this excessively long emo hemo homo addendum.)

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 27 2006, 04:25 PM

do you think i should get the acne on my dick checked out?

it can't hurt.

genital herpes in a woman during pregnancy can retartofy the baby. the last thing we need is the human race to become retartofied because a bunch of screaming meemees couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

as for the website, i think all feedback loops are good. i think we need more communication all around.... as dramaqueenish as it is, it may not only be beneficial, it may become necessary someday.