Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cheapest place to get turntable equip. online

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

ok, im looking for a new setup since my mk2's started to crap out and they have the shiny new 1210M5G.

i only really shopped at turntablelab.com but i KNOW there's gotta be better places than that... and i'd like to stay AWAY from ebay.

let me know.

2. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

get vestax dork

3. DirtyPops

DirtyPops New Jack

4. Giving Tree

good call.

anyone got a good review of the new vestax decks? havent had a chance to touch em, heard the straight arm is no good for cue points though... any info?

5. king kong

king kong Banned

i bought turntables at a good price on top dj gear...

6. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

yeah man they real nice, pitch control off the meter, torque/brake is incredible, straight arm is nice. only thing i dont really like, they feel kinda hollow. techs weigh 25 pounds or some shit, real solid, these are round 10-15. other than that, u should seriously consider em over techs though. then get the rane ttm-56 and knock they fuckin head clean off

7. Giving Tree

now are you talkin about the pdx 2000 or the 2300. i cant foot no 500 plus per table, i was just going to snatch up some 1200 m3d's for like 400 each... and even that was pushin it.

8. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

drive to oregon and ill sell you my vestax pdx a2-mkII for 275$. scope out www.123dj.com for good prices, ive bought stuff from them before.