CHEAP PRISMAS

freeze

yo, for all you heads that aren't into racking your shit, i found an online art distributor selling the 120 set of prismas for cheap as fuck...$149.99. buy a paint pen or some other shit and shipping is free. dope deal, don't sleep, www.utrecht.com just search for prismacolor and you should come across it. 120 prismas for $150, how can you go wrong? all you rackers, don't even bother talking shit, cuz these 120 are just back-ups to the hundreds i've already got...peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you're right, the 120 markers are out of stock right now, but i called customer service, and they're currently on back-order, due in the warehouse on the 24th. so as long as you can wait for a week or so, everything will be solid.

Yo i racked the 120 from a store that is now outta busniess i grabed it and walked out the front door... even if u dont got skills like that no marker set is worth that much.. or my be im jus poor and cant afford it wut ever FUCK KIDS WITH CREDIT CARDS...:king:

Archived