Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHEAP mens clothing.

Discussion in 'Style' started by dwel, Dec 30, 2009.

1. dwel

dwel Member

Any suggestions of online clothing shops that have cheap threads? Ive been on the hunt for a good place to shop, but every place I look is too expensive. I'm not about to drop 30-50 beans on a tshirt..... I'm looking for something around 10-15 a shirt.... Dont have a lot of money, but my closet is hurting. I usually just do ross or something like that, but all they have these days is horrible skate shirts and retarded affliction/bedazzled garbage.

Somehow, my wife finds all sorts of cheap shit online, but for mens gear, its hard to find. Any suggestions?

2. Feed Yer Ego

Feed Yer Ego Senior Member

threadless.com for t-shirts

everything might still be $10

3. dwel

dwel Member

Thanks for the link. will give them a shot.

4. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

i would go with blank white or black t's for $2.

5. bitchthatcaghtmyeye

bitchthatcaghtmyeye Junior Member

http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/doughnutrock

JackThreads is an online shopping community offering you the sickest apparel, sneakers, and accessories from respected brand names in the contemporary fashion set. We offer new gear daily with pricing at least 50% off retail (often times more).

They actually have ill stuff. They only offer 1 line a day (ex. Crooks, Society, Analog etc.) but the discount is really good and the shipping is really fast. It's a pain to sign up for it but it's free and definitely worth it.

6. stpdfrsh

stpdfrsh New Jack

Try karmaloop.com, drjays.com, www.cmonwealth.com.

Shit wat I do is google stuff in looking for and a shit load of sites will pop up.

7. stpdfrsh

stpdfrsh New Jack

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

9. wisetuxedo

wisetuxedo Senior Member

^cosign, target is my fuckin jam,
    that and thrift stores...

ipod90 likes this.
  10. Lewis and Clark

Lewis and Clark Senior Member

karmaloop for sure. i would back these guys all day for certain brands

11. Allah Snackbar

Allah Snackbar Member

www.undergroundhiphop.com had some decent clearance threads a while back if youre ok with wearing XLs, picked up like 5 shirts at 7.50 a piece

12. chrisharris

chrisharris New Jack

13. tonnygarden

tonnygarden New Jack

Well, you can easily get plenty of online websites but make sure that you pay for the clothes when you receive them otherwise you will have to pay the interest charges. So always read the terms and conditions before purchasing anything.

14. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Member

khol's. got a suit, dress shirt and dark denim levi 511's for 80 bucks total last week. tj max and marshalls for occasinal non gay pants and some snap backs and random shit. i went to the mall last week and got some dark denim jeans at sears for 7 bucks. fuck paying retail for anything.

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member