1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cheap ass way to quit smoking cigarettes.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandola, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

cheap ass way to quit smoking cigarettes.

Discussion started by Grandola - Jul 23, 2002

quit buying them and just bum off your friends. they'll eventually get tired of that shit and try to sell you one. don't buy it.

this probably won't work, but hey i haven't bought a pack in two weeks and have cut back to 3-5 cigs a day...

thanks mom.

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Jul 23, 2002

I haven't had a smoke since this morning when I ran out-I'm broke-so maybe I'll just quit......

3. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Stapler - Replied Jul 23, 2002

That isn`t a cheap way to quit smoking. Just plain don`t smoke. And the only thing that will make you into is a bum scab in your friends minds.

4. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar 12oz Member

toyeattoywar - Replied Jul 23, 2002

you could always replace it with an easier habit to break but for some reason i feel like im giving out bad advice.

toyeattoywar - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Esai

Esai 12oz Member

Esai - Replied Jul 23, 2002

Get too drunk till youre naucious and smoke over and over till youassociate smokin wiht vomitting. or just smoke till you get sick. Then go on a health kick and run in the morning but be sure to pass smokers so you get sick again, itll work.I was at a pack a day at 16 and I tried it all , that worked for me and a few friends.

Esai - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Jul 23, 2002

hahaha. esai, thats a good idea. whenever i drink a lot a cigarette just makes me 3 times as sick the next day. then the smell of cigarettes when im walking down the street makes me want to throw up. then i wonder why the hell i decide to smoke when im drunk sometimes...

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Jul 23, 2002

a real "cheap" way is to buy GPC's the generic coffee grind prison packs. smoke them ONLY. soon you'll lose the taste for cigs and quit.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Esai

Esai 12oz Member

Better yet camel unfiltered and take sick drags, they kill your lungs.

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

haha thats what I smoke now. Either Camel non-filters or Lucky Strike non-filters.

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Jul 23, 2002

austin do you smoke after sex?

i dont know baby ive never checked!

11. Esai

Esai 12oz Member

Yuck,I was crying the other day at Nicolas' cuz it was too smokey, what a puss. Its just joints for me now. how can you smoke in this heat?

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

they let you smoke in nicolas again?

i quit. i only smoke when I go out or when i'm in between classes waiting. smoking in the night air feels good.

13. ego trippin

ego trippin Guest

ego trippin - Replied Jul 23, 2002

I tried doing that, but then i got paid, so i just bought a pack, even though i didn't really want to

14. Daddy_Screw

Daddy_Screw Guest

Daddy_Screw - Replied Jul 23, 2002

apparently smoking a cigarette dipped in milk&dried is supposed to make you stop forever and ever amen

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jul 23, 2002

surefire way to quit

take a whole pack and cut around the box so you can smoke the pack at one time....inhale and try to cough..you'll quit