Chatterbox: late friday night

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

extreme dating is some show where random people go on a date and like the male has two ex-girlfriends that tell the female that the guy is going on all secrets and shit, the point is to see who wins the date....mad fucking confusing

http://www.wbqc.com/images/200x50%20extreme%20dating.gif'>

http://www.wsky4.com/images/shows/extreme-date.jpg'>

blind date is better...funnier

Originally posted by fermentor666

I'm waiting for the dickheads upstairs to turn off their loud ass TV and stop clompin around like assholes so I can get some fucking sleep and go to work tommorrow for 12 hours.

how are you trying to fall asleep when your on 12oz? hah. you must fall asleep on your computer.

Originally posted by why write?

how are you trying to fall asleep when your on 12oz? hah. you must fall asleep on your computer.

I'm waiting for assholes to quiet down so I can try to fall asleep, no point in doing it now cause it won't happen. I have a hard time getting to sleep when there is noise, especially muffled, bassy, entertainment noise.

Watching Channel 62 (Comedy Central), Signing up for classes at my local community college (S.M.C.), Having a smoke, wondering about my last relationship and if my ex has gotten closure yet (because i know i havent). I was going to go out tonight.. but im sick and id rather stay home..

Originally posted by fermentor666

I'm waiting for assholes to quiet down so I can try to fall asleep, no point in doing it now cause it won't happen. I have a hard time getting to sleep when there is noise, especially muffled, bassy, entertainment noise.

pull the old fashioned broom stick to the ceiling manuvure(sp?).

Yeah, I might have to pull that pretty soon, I'm giving them till about 3 AM or so. In my old place, my bedroom was right under these dudes living room and they had one of those ultra speaker setups and would watch loud action films. The bass would literally vibrate my room and it would drive me nuts. I got up on my bed once and started pounding on the ceiling when it was 2 AM, and one of the guys who lived up there came down and got into a shouting match with me. He was a real dweeb though, so I thought it was more funny than anything. One of these dudes later got a Mercedes and me and my roommate cut the hood ornament off with my boltcutters late at night right before we moved out.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

My guess is that if you tried that they would either:

a. ignore it

b. be even louder

c. think that you were trying to communicate with them in morse code.

I've done it twice before with these guys, once on New Years at about 4:30 AM (I had worked from 10:45 AM till 12:00 AM that day/night so I figured by 4:30 AM I had a right to some peace and quiet no matter what day) and they just got rowdier so I went up there and asked them to be quiet and they were. They've been pretty chill since, only banged on the ceiling on other time since then at about 2:30 on a weeknight when they were blasting rap (during the college spring break I think) and they yelled "What?!?" and then shut up. Other than that, nothing. And I doubt I will tonight because it sounds more like a conversation to me now and I hate getting into confrontations with neighbors. Still, I wish they would STFU.

hah your a fucking ol g......i guess you got bad luck at the spots you live at hah. poor guy.

Oh man, you don't even know. Last year I got all set to move into this place that 4 other kids were living at. It was a big room on the first floor, everyone else lived upstairs. The room was filthy when I saw it but they promised the would clean it before I moved in. They didn't, and it also turned out that this one kid there had a dog and let it SHIT and PISS in the unfinished part of the basement which just so happened to be directly under the room I was sleeping in. It was also the end of the summer, hot, and humid. And I should mention, the whole first floor smelt like fucking shit and piss (but it didn't when I saw the place, must have been the cute girl showing me around that distracted me). Also, when I was moving my stuff in and noticing the smell, three shady young kids were standing in my yard wearing all red and smoking a blunt.

Huh.

So I finished moving my shit in, went to my father's house and stayed there for two weeks while I found a new place (the place with the Mercedes dudes) which aside from the occasional residual Vin Diesel noise was alright. I wasn't on the lease in the dog shit house since I was the illegal 5th person so they really couldn't do shit. I did pay them for that month cause I kinda felt bad. But not bad enough to live above a pile of feces.

anyone know the movie where there is a guy who is trying to defuse a bomb on a freight train? i only seen part of it so i dont know much

Uhhh, was Keanu Reeves in it, if so then it's Chain Reaction. Pretty sure that had him doing the bomb thing on a freight train.

Not Another Teen Movie was so-so.

Archived