Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Chased by animals..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Jul 6, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I got chased by a fucking racoon about 10 min ago when i got out of my car to walk inside...

It was standing on the curb looking at me, and then it just starts running at me..i was like wtf?

I ran around the other side of my car and across the lot and into the apartment..(im a pussy like that...i hate wild animals..)

Its still standing on the porch...

If its still there in a min ill get a digital..

Oh by the way, i got a computer and roadrunner in our apartment now...
    (got the girls off my back...)

2. amorphic

amorphic Guest

In a drunken frenzy i ran full speed into a closed off area where a swan was nesting...
    the male swan, sensing danger, immedietely puffed up to the size of dallas and chased after me. I ran. It was scary. There could have been wicked swan biting action.

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i got chased by your grandmother after i touched her ass

4. shameless self promotion

she keeps a brick in her purse, watch out for that shit...;)

5. amerika

amerika New Jack

i can't even walk down my street, at this certain corner, there's a blue jay that'll sweep down from his tree at your ass, and then he'll fly to the telephone wire and go for another run. i always try to swat it out the air, one day im gonna get his ass...

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

pssssh....up here you gotta watch your back for fucking mountain lions, those things are fiesty.....

7. amorphic

amorphic Guest

and MOOSE!!! har har har

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

^^^
    Don't forget stray bears......

9. amorphic

amorphic Guest

10. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

bloody kangaroos and dingos .............

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

skunks are pretty horrible. ive come pretty close to getting sprayed, but if you just back out theyll calm down. ooooooooooh and when they got run over, you can smell them for miles around.

racoons arnt that bad. in the summer we get families living under our deck. i can sit out there and be 5 feet away from a mother and her 5 little coon babies and they are too busy wrestling and fighting each other to give a hoot about me.

12. shameless self promotion

^^^ i saw a kid get attacked by one, and a guy get kicked in the balls...aparently kangaroooos arent that cool.:eek:

13. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

nah seroius there vicious mother fuckers , they stand on their tail and boot you with their feet , not an animal you wanna piss off , ive seen someone get cut bad up by one he pissed off .

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

it wouldbe like hella mother fuckin funny to see a guy get chased and attacked my a herb of zedbras taht shiet would be funny as a mothe afucka shit!

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member