1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

chase stories

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by deph, Jan 4, 2003.

1. deph

deph New Jack

chase stories

Discussion started by deph - Jan 4, 2003

ok here it is me and one of my boys where on a bus this is in the uk so they have two floors. we were on the top floor and it was empty about 2pm so it was still light now i dont write on this route due to the fact that i ride it every day and this would be overly bate. but the kid i was with is some kind of street soldier any ways he starts fucking this bus up i mean reaches every where then after catching them with little pens to add insulte to injury he produces from a pocket a humungus kiwi mop now during this reach... the driver decideds to come up the stairs and say something with his hands. as my friend was a big boy he told him the whos and what fors and we kicked out.....

has anyone else got any intresting storys about narrowly escaping capture... i if so would you like to share.

ps a great come back for the do you want me to call the police? question is three siples words i'll be gone.

deph - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. podrido

podrido 12oz Veteran Member

podrido - Replied Jan 4, 2003

i once stold a twinkie from a fat person, you ever see them give chase?

it aint pretty

podrido - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Jan 4, 2003

haha, you know enuff london busses have fucking cameras everywhere nowadays.,.

4. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Jan 4, 2003

yeah, I was watching the learning channel about tags on the double decker busses, and audio enforcement. The guy described it as: "graffiti, big New-York style"

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. SHAKEWELL

SHAKEWELL 12oz Member

SHAKEWELL - Replied Jan 5, 2003

last night my dog was chasing his tail
    and it was funny

SHAKEWELL - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Jan 5, 2003

^^yowzers, the excitment of it all.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jan 5, 2003

I saw that exact same program :eek:

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 12oz Member

Fabo 2 - Replied Jan 5, 2003

London busses are covered in cameras these days but people still bomb the shit out of them. There used more to help prosecute people who fight or jack people on busses rather than catch writers. Also, the driver can't see what the cameras record.

Fabo 2 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. SHAKEWELL

SHAKEWELL 12oz Member

SHAKEWELL - Replied Jan 5, 2003

you said it brother

SHAKEWELL - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. blamer_1

blamer_1 New Jack

blamer_1 - Replied Jan 6, 2003

yo ldn_thing thats was jokes weren't it that bus driver was brave for pushing me he was a lucky dude. The cameras on bus can only see up to the front of the bus except if its one of thyem new 5 cameras on the top deck, thats late.

"high street blamers don't care about the cameras"

blamer_1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. coolcon2

coolcon2 New Jack

coolcon2 - Replied Jan 6, 2003

one time,myself and Jose "bunny" Benitez were walking down the street,in the little idaho section of east philadelphia,when we stumbled on a steamer trunk full of classic rustoleum cans,we threw the trunk in the back of our lowered 1964 pinto and drove into the night,our destination was your moms ass

coolcon2 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. pone962

pone962 New Jack

pone962 - Replied Jan 7, 2003

you want good chase stories?....watch reruns of cops on fox......

pone962 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. kode1three

kode1three Guest

kode1three - Replied Jan 7, 2003

not the best, but pretty f'kn funny....

one afternoon the whole crew(ysb,an old boston clan)were chillin @ this spot called the grove...the head of the vandal sq. (lt.nancy o loughlin)told us that it was cool to paint threr,as long as we were chill.so theres like 30 heads,hoochies,cats painting ,cats puffin l's,....sly & sp.one were flippin some fresh shit....and here comes an MBTA PD bronco,lights flashin n shit,....so i toss my cans, like three cans of avacodo green,back when it was plentiful at the local tru value....no cops saw me...this lt. oloughlin walks down the line of us saying him him that one that one him too...ect......sly & sp jetted,at that time they were WRECKING shit in the bean ,50 was giving chase, the head of the vandal sq. fell into a marsh n shit......that was my first real bust,later in the holding cell...me & onch.blt were in the same 4x3 cell..onch was talking mad shit to the booking sgt.getting him heated,guy was holding his can of mace threatining to spray us .....another cop pulled him away...they got sly & sp like an hour later....i was never able to get any more avacado after that day.......

14. deph

deph New Jack

deph - Replied Jan 7, 2003

can of worms i think you will find the driver can see thruogh all the camerass on the bus next time your on one check out the screen in the drivers cab watch your backs yo.

deph - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED 12oz Member

DOLR....LED - Replied Jan 8, 2003

ive been chased once but ive told everyone about it umpteen times and im getting bored of it so look it up fucker....have a nice day

DOLR....LED - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: