chase stories

deph

ok here it is me and one of my boys where on a bus this is in the uk so they have two floors. we were on the top floor and it was empty about 2pm so it was still light now i dont write on this route due to the fact that i ride it every day and this would be overly bate. but the kid i was with is some kind of street soldier any ways he starts fucking this bus up i mean reaches every where then after catching them with little pens to add insulte to injury he produces from a pocket a humungus kiwi mop now during this reach... the driver decideds to come up the stairs and say something with his hands. as my friend was a big boy he told him the whos and what fors and we kicked out.....

has anyone else got any intresting storys about narrowly escaping capture... i if so would you like to share.

ps a great come back for the do you want me to call the police? question is three siples words i'll be gone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

London busses are covered in cameras these days but people still bomb the shit out of them. There used more to help prosecute people who fight or jack people on busses rather than catch writers. Also, the driver can't see what the cameras record.

yo ldn_thing thats was jokes weren't it that bus driver was brave for pushing me he was a lucky dude. The cameras on bus can only see up to the front of the bus except if its one of thyem new 5 cameras on the top deck, thats late.

"high street blamers don't care about the cameras"

one time,myself and Jose "bunny" Benitez were walking down the street,in the little idaho section of east philadelphia,when we stumbled on a steamer trunk full of classic rustoleum cans,we threw the trunk in the back of our lowered 1964 pinto and drove into the night,our destination was your moms ass

Guest kode1three

not the best, but pretty f'kn funny....

one afternoon the whole crew(ysb,an old boston clan)were chillin @ this spot called the grove...the head of the vandal sq. (lt.nancy o loughlin)told us that it was cool to paint threr,as long as we were chill.so theres like 30 heads,hoochies,cats painting ,cats puffin l's,....sly & sp.one were flippin some fresh shit....and here comes an MBTA PD bronco,lights flashin n shit,....so i toss my cans, like three cans of avacodo green,back when it was plentiful at the local tru value....no cops saw me...this lt. oloughlin walks down the line of us saying him him that one that one him too...ect......sly & sp jetted,at that time they were WRECKING shit in the bean ,50 was giving chase, the head of the vandal sq. fell into a marsh n shit......that was my first real bust,later in the holding cell...me & onch.blt were in the same 4x3 cell..onch was talking mad shit to the booking sgt.getting him heated,guy was holding his can of mace threatining to spray us .....another cop pulled him away...they got sly & sp like an hour later....i was never able to get any more avacado after that day.......

• 4 weeks later...

Archived