CHASE STORIES

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK this one time, me and my buddy, we done hit up a whole train on a 2 mile long freight with just 2 cans of jet black american accents paint. But the train was such a burner it exploded sending the local woddland animals running, so me and my holmes, we see this rabbit. So i says to mable (mayble is my painting partner) i says mayble, we better go dun catch that there rabbit, so we chased it for about an hour. We chased it through the dark forest of eldar, the mountains of Ronarak and the sea of Chugak(the almighty eagle king.) And then we went home and smoked some spray paint out of a sock with diahriah in it.

well i dont get chased that much, but this 1 time after a 17 can tag fest with my mate dread (his names jamie but dreas his tag). we were paint pening on the way home. when we herd oie spikey(as i have spikey hair).i turned to see this huge skin head bloke running at me we ran up the street for fucking ages when he caught us my mate put the pen in a bush. my mate then went on to bull shit forabout 5 mins about how he dident know what this bloke was on about.then the bloke got pissed off and .......................................................................................................................................said dont do it agen lol :)

Guest 87centHitMan

Okay, there was this wall that I watched these guys buff like 12 hours before, and this was at 12:30 at night. It was all clear to go, So I pulled out my brand new marker and busted a pretty tight handstyle on the fresh canvas, and then I handed it to my kid I was with and he hit one too. So we walked off and everything seemed cool, we didn't see anyone or anything. Then like 10 seconds later I heard running footsteps from behind me. I turned around and then all I saw was a flash of the guy that was painting the wall earlier, with his arms spread out to get me, and then he tackled my ass and I hit the ground. This fucker was way bigger than me, and was trying to place me under citizens arrest or some shit, I guess. So we both struggled for a second and finally I kicked him off of me and just booked it the fuck out of there. I was on the other side of town from my house, but I just kept running as much as I could. I looked back once and saw him laying on the ground, and never looked back. I asumed that the delay that it took for this guy to get us was because he was busy calling the cops, so I threw my marker in the back lot of this church, and just kept heading towards home, hoping that I didn't get pulled over by the cops. But I made it out and so did the kid I was with. He hadn't been writing for that long, either, and I remember telling him once that if any really bad shit ever went down, just book it and don't stop to ask questions. He was smart about it, too. He got away clean. The next day, They pretty much had his tag scrubbed off, and they tried to get mine, but it ran for like 6 months! Hell yeah.

OK ........HERE IT IS SINCE YOU BEEN WAITING....I WAS IN A TRAINYARD (RIGHT NEXT TO A CRACK HOUSE) PAINTING A FLATBED WITH MY PARTNERS TEAZE,FNF AND TCHUGO FROM FRANCE WHEN WE SAW A LIGHT IN THE DISTANCE

TEAZE SAID" YO OVER THERE" AND WE ALL KINDA DUCKED DOWN WHEN LIKE 30 SECONDS LATER SOME ONE STARTED BUSTIN CAPS..BLAM ,,BLAM...BLAM...DIRECTLY AFTER THAT WE HEARD A COPS RADIO"REPORTED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED"...TEAZE WAS GHOST DOWN THE TRACKS WHILE ME AND TCHUG SLIPPED UNDER THE TRAIN LEAVING OUR CANS RIGHT THERE INFRONT OF US, I REALIZED THIS WAS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BE FIGURING IF THE COPS FOUND US THEY WOULD THINK WE WAS THE ONES BUSTIN SHOTS AT THEM AND WE MIGHT END UP DEAD. WE PLAYED IT COOL THO, THEY CAME AND FLASHED SOME LIGHTS UNDER THE TRAIN ,BUT WE WERE HOLDING ON TO THE POLE UP OFF THE GROUND WITH OUR BODIES PRESSED UP AGAINST THE BOTTOM OF THE TRAIN ...I THOUGHT THEY WAS GONNA FIND US AND PUT A CAP IN OUR ASSES

I BUSTED MY HEAD OPEN ,IT WAS SO COLD THE BLOOD FROZE ON MY HEAD ....BUT WE CHILLED UNTIL THE HYPE DIED DOWN AND WE GOT AWAY.....THE COPS WERE STILL THERE INVESTAGATING AN HOUR LATER ,WE HAD TO COME BACK AND MY CAR WAS BLOCKED IN BY THE POLICE CAR...I JUST WALKED UP ALL COOL LIKE "COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE YOUR CAR ,I GOTTA GET OUT" THEY MOVED AND WE DROVE OFF.......RELM1 ...SA ...DST....BLT....FNF.....CONTROL....DKS

:D

got spotted hitting the inside of a commuter train with a green tin of monty by the ticket inspector. He walks up to me and says "what are you doing?". I was holding the can behind my back and I say "jumpng around the carriage"...he looks puzzled and says "don't jump around on the train", then walks off. Probably the most hardcore chase of my life.

.......cheapest form of wit.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

was hittin stickouts in our main yard during the day... finished fillin in my piece

when i glance down the tracks, i see 2 middle aged white males, wearing NY Giant

sweat shirts running in between lanes towards me.. had to dip under the trains run

and since it was an elevated stretch of track had to hang jump from the tracks to the street

prettty shitty situation

Guest Ted Wakowski

Had a nice raid at a big freight yard not far from here recently:

We were spotted by workers, left, came back, were spotted again and left again. As we were finally leaving a truck rode up -- heading straight for us. We jumped a fence, ran like hell, chilled and jumped back over (had to recross tracks to get to car). The truck appeared again in front of us but got stuck in a 3 point turn. We hauled ass, cut between the trains over the tracks and bounced into some woods, heading for the car. Somehow the prick found us in the woods and we had to run again --across a busy street. My friend fell along the way, we made it to the car and jumped in, we saw a cop rounding the corner. It was over when we pulled out of the parking space and flew down the road away from the scene, covered in all kinds of filthy shit from the chase.

Hectic yard.

Guest TheDictator

i was eating chips and dip french onion:D and i got my spray paint and tagged a cop car with the cop in it and he got out and yelledf what are you doing and i said shut up bitch and killed him then i stole his car and crashed it into o thug guy and he killed me...

two close calls in one night...well....kinda

painting under a bridge at night kinda in the open, we hear a cb radio and duck down. after a few minutes i crawl up the side of the bridge and realize theres an ambulance station up the hill (it was just an ambulance cb) then later i look around the other side of the bridge and see a new white impala, (like thte cop cars) parked right in front of our car and i thought the cop was just waiting for us to walk out of there so we go out the other side of the bridge, dude who drove eats the paint off his fingers and walks up to his car....(suspense builds) and it turns out it was just some fucker sleeping in his car....(suspense ends) good story?

Originally posted by TheDictator

i was eating chips and dip french onion:D and i got my spray paint and tagged a cop car with the cop in it and he got out and yelledf what are you doing and i said shut up bitch and killed him then i stole his car and crashed it into o thug guy and he killed me...

:lol:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by suburbian bum

OK this one time, me and my buddy, we done hit up a whole train on a 2 mile long freight with just 2 cans of jet black american accents paint. But the train was such a burner it exploded sending the local woddland animals running, so me and my holmes, we see this rabbit. So i says to mable (mayble is my painting partner) i says mayble, we better go dun catch that there rabbit, so we chased it for about an hour. We chased it through the dark forest of eldar, the mountains of Ronarak and the sea of Chugak(the almighty eagle king.) And then we went home and smoked some spray paint out of a sock with diahriah in it.

whoa dude you smoke shit?:crazy: :lol: :lol:

Tis was around 94... me and a buddy were on our way home from a hardcore/gabber party in the South LA area. We pulled over to hit a wall off of the freeway. We must have been busting for about a good 30 minutes. Little by little the sun was comming up...So we started to finish up. To our left our car was parked in a parking lot of a vacant business. With our a luck a cop rolls up to the car...mind that the wall we our busting is in clear plain view of the car and the cop. He starts sweating the car for anything fishy....tada we left cans on the floor. Just our luck he turns to his left and see's us. He yells on his monitor "freeze muther fuckers". I jump the wall and book it. My friend jumps the wall and books it. We runs for what seems like hours...through a car wash, apartment complex, back yards... some how and some way the cop left the scene and we both made it back to spots where we could see the car. Mind we had walkie talkies...Coast is clear. We run back to the car no one is there. We leave the scene and get on the freeway to see our work... only to see it crossed out with our own paint.

Some time after 9/11 I was out and a rent-a-cop pulled up right next to me. I had just finished and all my paint was in my bag. There was an old can lying on the ground next to me that was not mine. The rent-a-cop gets out and trys to nab me for painting. I tell him that it was not me, and to check my hands... I was wearing gloves... Seeing that it was not me, he reaches down and picks up the can. He tries to use it thinking he can incriminate me by showing me the paint that I used. The fucking can blows up in his hand covering both of us in summer squash. He fucking hits the ground screaming that he has been shot and I am running like a nine year old schoolgirl with my hand in the cookie jar. I realize that I am tracking SS all over the place, so I decide to swim through a lake. I get out and on the other side is a fucking cop. He asks me what is wrong and I tell him that this guy blew up a bomb on me and that I dove into the lake to escape. The cop takes off immediately in pursuit. Damn it was a fucked up night...

Guest me IS cool

It started off with me and my boy going down to catch a freeway spot next to a bridge and i end up driving there. So we get there i park and we get to the spot. It's a little after 11pm and traffic is light on the freeway. We decide to do it and we begin to do our outlines so far so good, as we finish filling it in a ghetto bird rolls right over us, we freak out cuz the fucker turns around. He begins to circle us, but the funny thing is that he dosen't have his high intensity beam on, but he does have an infrared but not sure if it's on. And he continues to circles us, we duck under the bridge. And come up with a great plan, I tell him to walk down the freeway one way and I'll go the other till i can get to my car. He agrees and walks. I wait it out a bit to see what's gonna happen and the fucker does not leave where I am. So I says "fuck it" and start walking the other way. Now my guess is that he dosen't want to lose us both so he begins to circle both of us but were to far away and can't keep up. So i get to my car and go to pick him up. But as I'm leaving all sorts of Sherriffs cars begin to roll to the spot including the ghetto bird (who thought I was still under the bridge), and I get to him, pick him up, and go to a 24-hour torta stand and talk about the nights events.

P.S. the spot burned for 2 weeks. Even though it wasn't finished.

Guest me IS cool

Here's another chase that happened at a yard.

This yard is the under the freeway bridge type of spot, and has been chill for years, but as it happens to any other yard the toys get to it and slowly burn it. I rolled there thinking it was still chill. I had heard about toys getting chased by cops on horseback before but never seen any cops there, just crackhead bums. I get my shit finished and I look out the side and what do I see? A cop on horseback heading down this dirt trail, straight torwards me. I freak and bolt to the other side. But the funny part is that the other side is flooded year round with water that's waist deep. Without thinking I jump in and begin to swim across. The cops rounds the corner and yells "Hey you freeze!!" I don't even look back to know that he's coming in after me and yup i hear the splash. He's slowly catching up but and as he gets close i reach the other embankment and climb out. I look back and he still coming after me and has the pissed off "you-got-me-wet-so-i'm-gonna-kill-you" look. I run up the side of the freeway torwards an on ramp. As i get close to a gas station i look back and he's gone. I spend the next couple hours drying off behind the dumpster of the gas station. Well into the later afternoon I make the trek back to my car and go home. Tired as fuck. Needless to say I have not been back since.

P.S. Wet clothes make it harder to run in and my legs were sore for the next three days.

this goes back to 95, me and a couple of peeps got done hitting up some fr8s. i went to take a piss and while i was peeing my boy yells fuck here comes some bulls. i look down the line there was prob. 5

guys running towards us.i pulled up my paints and we ran towards a billboard jetted down the fucker my boy mek fell down the thing. ran half a mile 2 a park and chilled 4 a while. this was the beginning of my journeys with graff. it gets u so pumped up and u look at it like a game to play with the pigs u know what i mean...

gobblemycock!

Archived