Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHASE STORIES

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Dawood, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

OK ...ITS TIME TO HEAR SOME CHASE STORIES.... RELM 1 ..SA..BLT...FNF...DST....CONTROL...DKS

2. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

I GOT A NICE ONE BUT I WANT TO HEAR YOURS FIRST

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

OK this one time, me and my buddy, we done hit up a whole train on a 2 mile long freight with just 2 cans of jet black american accents paint. But the train was such a burner it exploded sending the local woddland animals running, so me and my holmes, we see this rabbit. So i says to mable (mayble is my painting partner) i says mayble, we better go dun catch that there rabbit, so we chased it for about an hour. We chased it through the dark forest of eldar, the mountains of Ronarak and the sea of Chugak(the almighty eagle king.) And then we went home and smoked some spray paint out of a sock with diahriah in it.

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

ALthough i would be interested in hearing some real chase storys.

5. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

one time i got chased and i got away..shit was mad crazy....for real:D :scramble: :scramble:

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i'd be more than happy to tell you about them , but im not about to type that shit out , sorry .

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

whew....this thread is taking off for sure

8. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

damn lol the second i seen the thread i was gonna be a smart ass and make up a story... about chasin a rabbit.. but dude over there done took ym story.. sorry.. i dun got no real ones either..

9. dice

dice Guest

well i dont get chased that much, but this 1 time after a 17 can tag fest with my mate dread (his names jamie but dreas his tag). we were paint pening on the way home. when we herd oie spikey(as i have spikey hair).i turned to see this huge skin head bloke running at me we ran up the street for fucking ages when he caught us my mate put the pen in a bush. my mate then went on to bull shit forabout 5 mins about how he dident know what this bloke was on about.then the bloke got pissed off and .......................................................................................................................................said dont do it agen lol :)

10. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

Okay, there was this wall that I watched these guys buff like 12 hours before, and this was at 12:30 at night. It was all clear to go, So I pulled out my brand new marker and busted a pretty tight handstyle on the fresh canvas, and then I handed it to my kid I was with and he hit one too. So we walked off and everything seemed cool, we didn't see anyone or anything. Then like 10 seconds later I heard running footsteps from behind me. I turned around and then all I saw was a flash of the guy that was painting the wall earlier, with his arms spread out to get me, and then he tackled my ass and I hit the ground. This fucker was way bigger than me, and was trying to place me under citizens arrest or some shit, I guess. So we both struggled for a second and finally I kicked him off of me and just booked it the fuck out of there. I was on the other side of town from my house, but I just kept running as much as I could. I looked back once and saw him laying on the ground, and never looked back. I asumed that the delay that it took for this guy to get us was because he was busy calling the cops, so I threw my marker in the back lot of this church, and just kept heading towards home, hoping that I didn't get pulled over by the cops. But I made it out and so did the kid I was with. He hadn't been writing for that long, either, and I remember telling him once that if any really bad shit ever went down, just book it and don't stop to ask questions. He was smart about it, too. He got away clean. The next day, They pretty much had his tag scrubbed off, and they tried to get mine, but it ran for like 6 months! Hell yeah.

11. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

nice phrasin' :D

12. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

OK ........HERE IT IS SINCE YOU BEEN WAITING....I WAS IN A TRAINYARD (RIGHT NEXT TO A CRACK HOUSE) PAINTING A FLATBED WITH MY PARTNERS TEAZE,FNF AND TCHUGO FROM FRANCE WHEN WE SAW A LIGHT IN THE DISTANCE
    TEAZE SAID" YO OVER THERE" AND WE ALL KINDA DUCKED DOWN WHEN LIKE 30 SECONDS LATER SOME ONE STARTED BUSTIN CAPS..BLAM ,,BLAM...BLAM...DIRECTLY AFTER THAT WE HEARD A COPS RADIO"REPORTED SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED"...TEAZE WAS GHOST DOWN THE TRACKS WHILE ME AND TCHUG SLIPPED UNDER THE TRAIN LEAVING OUR CANS RIGHT THERE INFRONT OF US, I REALIZED THIS WAS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BE FIGURING IF THE COPS FOUND US THEY WOULD THINK WE WAS THE ONES BUSTIN SHOTS AT THEM AND WE MIGHT END UP DEAD. WE PLAYED IT COOL THO, THEY CAME AND FLASHED SOME LIGHTS UNDER THE TRAIN ,BUT WE WERE HOLDING ON TO THE POLE UP OFF THE GROUND WITH OUR BODIES PRESSED UP AGAINST THE BOTTOM OF THE TRAIN ...I THOUGHT THEY WAS GONNA FIND US AND PUT A CAP IN OUR ASSES
    I BUSTED MY HEAD OPEN ,IT WAS SO COLD THE BLOOD FROZE ON MY HEAD ....BUT WE CHILLED UNTIL THE HYPE DIED DOWN AND WE GOT AWAY.....THE COPS WERE STILL THERE INVESTAGATING AN HOUR LATER ,WE HAD TO COME BACK AND MY CAR WAS BLOCKED IN BY THE POLICE CAR...I JUST WALKED UP ALL COOL LIKE "COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE YOUR CAR ,I GOTTA GET OUT" THEY MOVED AND WE DROVE OFF.......RELM1 ...SA ...DST....BLT....FNF.....CONTROL....DKS

:D

13. vynlone

vynlone Member

got spotted hitting the inside of a commuter train with a green tin of monty by the ticket inspector. He walks up to me and says "what are you doing?". I was holding the can behind my back and I say "jumpng around the carriage"...he looks puzzled and says "don't jump around on the train", then walks off. Probably the most hardcore chase of my life.

.......cheapest form of wit.

14. MONSTERKIDZ

MONSTERKIDZ Guest

was hittin stickouts in our main yard during the day... finished fillin in my piece
    when i glance down the tracks, i see 2 middle aged white males, wearing NY Giant
    sweat shirts running in between lanes towards me.. had to dip under the trains run
    and since it was an elevated stretch of track had to hang jump from the tracks to the street
    prettty shitty situation

15. Party boy

Party boy Guest

when i see cops i just get all scared and freeze up and get caught..