Charlize Theron Takes Aim at 'Aeon Flux'

mental invalid

oh hell yeah!

yes, im not afraid to say that i had a crush on aeon flux. big one

what do you want from me, i was a comic book kid.

Theron Takes Aim at 'Aeon Flux'

By Chris Gardner

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Making a giant leap from playing a serial killer in "Monster," Oscar nominee Charlize Theron (news) could next find herself playing a futuristic assassin in a film based on the MTV cartoon series "Aeon Flux."

Created by Peter Chung, the MTV series revolved around a killer known for her extreme style, cool attitude, tight clothes and propensity for dying. The Paramount feature is targeting a June start. Karyn Kusama ("Girlfight") will direct.

Theron recently picked up best actress honors at the SAG Awards and the Golden Globe Awards (news - web sites) for her starring turn in Patty Jenkins' "Monster" for Newmarket Films. Theron starred in Paramount's remake of "The Italian Job" last year.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i watched monster, i was like, eww who the fuck is this white girl?!?!?!

then i realized it was the girl from the italian job and i was like WHAT?? THE?? FUC? REAALLY?!??!

but anyway.. monster felt like an indie film im not sure if it is.. but its really disturbing.. to me it was. theres one scene where she kills this really sympathetic guy who wants to help her out, and its really REALLY hard to watch. we went into this movie because we didnt know what to watch one night and asked what monster was about and the movie lady said "monster is a movie about the first female serial killer" so i thought it would of been interesting...

it really was interesting.............

Originally posted by DEE38

did you fucking watch MONSTER??

::shivers:: that movie is soooooo disturbing.

I saw that flick...I didn't talk to my gf for five minutes after we left the theater.

I wonder if there will be the quintessential lakes of blood in the movie?

The part I remember best about the old liquid television aeon flux shorts was this....

There was this little cut of this geeked out little Dalek-looking character fishing in a boat with his feet splahing in the water. then the little guy freezes, and starts to break apart along with the boat and the rest of the little ocean scene only to reveal the body parts, guns, and blood drifting apart that provided the foundation for a dying persons hallucination.

At age 15 I found it quite disturbing.

Best episode was when aeon was killed right in the beginning and then the rest of the episode was going back and forth between this huge battle between government forces and something like an aeon flux commando barracks.

The samurai hauling ass up those ropes and slicing up the govt commando rapelling down is classic.

Archived