Charizma and Peanut Butter Wolf...

Guest 455

If you have enjoyed listening to hip-hop for a long time or have just recently started getting into it.....you should all check this out.....it is the full-length album from Charizma(1973-1993)....nice early PBW production and C's lyrics are on point with people are doing now....I can only wonder what this kid could've done had he not met an early dimise...here's the playlist

1.Here's a Smirk

2.I got Methods

3.Jack the Mack

4.Talk about a Girl

5.Red Light,Green Light

6.Tell you Something

7.Gatha Round

8.Devotion'92

9.Apple Juice Break

10.My World Premiere

11.Ice Cream Truck

12.Charizma What!

13.Fair Weathered Friend

14.Soon to be Large

15.Pacin' The Floor

16.Devotion'93

17.Just Like A Test

recorded from 1991-1993.enjoy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ironically,I always thought Charizma kinda sounded like Big L and vise-versa.....thier voices are really close......and they both got dealt the hand of death before they really got a chance to shine.

Yo Van.......you should check this album out......you might like it.....I have his demo tape from '91 also.....I used to have crazy hook-ups in a record pool....you should check an old group called "Raised By Suess".--or you can e-mail with your info and I'll just dub it for ya..."vintage455@hotmail"

weird, i just got a bunch of pbw and charisma tracks on my i-pod. favourite track thus far HAS to be 'competition get none'. been listening to that on repeat at work and home for the last 2 weeks. would kill to get my hands on that cd mentioned by 455.

had no idea he had passed tho :o

Originally posted by Vanity

i'll look for it on soulseek sometime (the mekalicious demo is floating around ont here also)...

thanks though.

Damn!....if you get that Mekolitious demo....I need a copy.straight up.

Originally posted by 455

ironically,I always thought Charizma kinda sounded like Big L and vise-versa.....thier voices are really close......and they both got dealt the hand of death before they really got a chance to shine.

i can see that... my friend has mentioned that before.

i like.

Archived