Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Charges etc case blah

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by supersharpie, May 12, 2005.

1. supersharpie

supersharpie New Jack

Yo wondering if the police have anything on me.

right i got grassed by a "mate" fucking wanker anyways he named me as what i had been writing after he got kniked they arrested me at my house few weeks later. they found random sketches (not one saying the tag that they trying to charge me for) they took my trainers apparently they have footprints next to a wall - this wall is on busy street and ive denied anything and said i could have been walked there without knowing it because i duno were it is. - there sending my shoes for forensics (maybe paint particles or sumit lol?) erm ive denied everything they have took my pc from my house (it had just log ins which ive changed passwords and my chat logs off msn dont think it had plans or anything) erm the police told me if i admited this tag they would just give me a caution, aww and im 16 and from the UK and havn't had a caution for any of this shit before and yeah pigs are fucking scum DIE and grasses fucking deserve to die too lame cunts :hatred: LOL anwyays gimmie anything you can think of? cheers

2. sneak

sneak Guest

dont believe them when they say they will give you a caution if you admit to it.
    your doing ok with the denying everything.

3. Shain Caw

Shain Caw Junior Member

if they tell you they'll caution you they probably will

4. caffeine

caffeine Member

Yeah try not to worry about it man. Just keep denying everything, and keep your story consistent. Basically without your confession, the cops can't really build a strong case that would hold in court. So far, I'd say your going through it all the right way. If anything, you should consult an attourney to be safe.
    Good luck.

5. phels

phels Junior Member

shoes to forensics is probly waffle.
    keep your mouth shut an when your next interviewd you will be put back in cells and after a couple hours a nice man will come an tell you theres a lack of evidence

6. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

What they said. You've also done a better job than most people admitting to absolutely jack shit in your post above, which leads me to believe you're innocent of these crimes. If I was a cop, I'd give you one of my doughnuts.

7. nicksinif

nicksinif Banned

8. droid92

droid92 New Jack

pigs are like the snake in the garden of eden.lol they will say anything to get things their way ie." just admit it and we will go easier on you." OR "put the gun down and everything will be alright, we can talk about this, think about what your doing here.". BANG! oops too late, another pig dead.
    & Best believe they will send shit to forensics,policemen are ruthless machines much like Terminator.
    good luck

9. iloveyoursister

iloveyoursister Senior Member

Just tell them you did it, get the caution, It's ALOT better then going to court.

10. A Chicago Youth

A Chicago Youth New Jack

11. droptheknife

droptheknife Member

"no comment" it all the way.
    don't give the cunts anything.

12. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

YEAH DUDE. ANARCHY IN THE UK!

13. rattleytins

rattleytins Member

ye just swallow ur pride n suck up 2 them cos it'll help if they like you, sounds like if u keep denyin it they cant press charges so good luck and giv ur mate an extra bang in the face for me, 1

14. craigtx

craigtx New Jack

if you can somehow get them recorded saying they'll give you a caution if you admit it, then they have to. i think. i'm not too sure of UK laws, but i think if you're able to do that, you'll be off the hook.

good luck man.

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

hire a lawyer