Charges etc case blah

supersharpie

Yo wondering if the police have anything on me.

right i got grassed by a "mate" fucking wanker anyways he named me as what i had been writing after he got kniked they arrested me at my house few weeks later. they found random sketches (not one saying the tag that they trying to charge me for) they took my trainers apparently they have footprints next to a wall - this wall is on busy street and ive denied anything and said i could have been walked there without knowing it because i duno were it is. - there sending my shoes for forensics (maybe paint particles or sumit lol?) erm ive denied everything they have took my pc from my house (it had just log ins which ive changed passwords and my chat logs off msn dont think it had plans or anything) erm the police told me if i admited this tag they would just give me a caution, aww and im 16 and from the UK and havn't had a caution for any of this shit before and yeah pigs are fucking scum DIE and grasses fucking deserve to die too lame cunts :hatred: LOL anwyays gimmie anything you can think of? cheers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah try not to worry about it man. Just keep denying everything, and keep your story consistent. Basically without your confession, the cops can't really build a strong case that would hold in court. So far, I'd say your going through it all the right way. If anything, you should consult an attourney to be safe.

Good luck.

pigs are like the snake in the garden of eden.lol they will say anything to get things their way ie." just admit it and we will go easier on you." OR "put the gun down and everything will be alright, we can talk about this, think about what your doing here.". BANG! oops too late, another pig dead.

& Best believe they will send shit to forensics,policemen are ruthless machines much like Terminator.

good luck

Originally posted by supersharpie@May 13 2005, 12:18 AM

Yo wondering if the police have anything on me.

right i got grassed by a "mate" fucking wanker anyways he named me as what i had been writing after he got kniked they arrested me at my house few weeks later. they found random sketches (not one saying the tag that they trying to charge me for) they took my trainers apparently they have footprints next to a wall - this wall is on busy street and ive denied anything and said i could have been walked there without knowing it because i duno were it is. - there sending my shoes for forensics (maybe paint particles or sumit lol?) erm ive denied everything they have took my pc from my house (it had just log ins which ive changed passwords and my chat logs off msn dont think it had plans or anything) erm the police told me if i admited this tag they would just give me a caution, aww and im 16 and from the UK and havn't had a caution for any of this shit before and yeah pigs are fucking scum DIE and grasses fucking deserve to die too lame cunts :hatred: LOL anwyays gimmie anything you can think of? cheers

Just tell them you did it, get the caution, It's ALOT better then going to court.

Originally posted by droid92@May 15 2005, 11:52 PM

pigs are like the snake in the garden of eden.lol they will say anything to get things their way ie." just admit it and we will go easier on you." OR "put the gun down and everything will be alright, we can talk about this, think about what your doing here.". BANG! oops too late, another pig dead.

& Best believe they will send shit to forensics,policemen are ruthless machines much like Terminator.

good luck

YEAH DUDE. ANARCHY IN THE UK!