Characters Post

aMp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JoEx37

Umm... yah 2 more rabits :o. I appologize for the wack shit but im still learnign.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00258015f00000005.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00258015f00000010.jpg'>

jesus fucking christ.....that first one....obviously has another carrot that it is shoving up its ass. surprised he doesnt need lube anymore.

and the second one...what the fuck is it? did the rabbit from the first one get a golden shower and then blow his brains out? cause thats the best guess i can muster. jesus...

dork....good job. (golf clap.)

Tyler Durden

jesus fucking christ.....that first one....obviously has another carrot that it is shoving up its ass. surprised he doesnt need lube anymore.

Hey by posting my shit i expect criticism just dont be a fucking ignorant ass hole about it. Everone has to start somewhrere. Thoes are the first characters ive drawn. Ive only been writing for bout 3 weeks. So try creative criticism... dick.

Re: QUESTION FOR AMP???

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

HEY AMP! WHERES THAT PICTURE FROM??? SINCE YOUR FROM ILLINOIS, DID YOU TAKE IT AT GRAFITTI BRIDGE??? THE BACKGROUND LOOKS VERY FAMILIAR TO ME... RIGHT hEcZ?

mEn@cE*:king: wE

Yeah thats at grafitti bridge on the side of one of the pillars

Re: HEY! AMP...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

HEY! AMP... SINCE YOU'VE BEEN TO THE BRIDGE... YOU MUST LIVE BY US... HUH??? DO I KNOW YOU... IF NOT, WHO ARE YOU AND WHO YOU RUN WITH... THAT BRIDGE IS WHACK... ISN'T IT GETTING TORN DOWN???

Yeah the bridge is where i usually go but i live in lake zurich but i go to stevenson so im usually over by there alot and i think that the bridge is just being redone and no one is ever down there except for me and Hest so its cool but now its gettin a little sketchy

READ UP AMP...

I'VE SEEN SOME GOOD PIECES THERE AND I'VE ALSO SEEN SOME GARBAGE... I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH THIS BRIDGE... BOTH hEcZ AND I HAVE GOTTEN ARRESTED AT THIS BRIDGE ON DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS... IT IS THE ONLY PLACE I'VE EVER BEEN CAUGHT AT... IT WAS THE FAULT OF MY LOOK-OUTS BUT I CANT BLAME THEM... I KNOW THAT YOU PROBABLY ENTER BEHIND THE CORPORATION BUILDING AND THAT IS A VERY BAD IDEA... LOOK OUT FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE HOUSES ACROSS THE LAKE CAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT USUALLY CALL THE COPS... STAY OFF THE EAST SIDE PORTION... IF YOU LOOK AROUND YOU WILL FIND SOME OF OUR OLD SKOOL SHIT... JUST BECAREFUL CAUSE THE COPS WILL SURROUND YOU... PEACE!

whEELing

Archived