Chappell on Oprah

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for once, im actually excited to see oprah--

possibility A) oprah tries to admonish chappelle for the "oprahs got my seed" skit, and chappelle comes right back with the A game.

possibility B) chappelle addresses the hundreds and thousands of conspiracy theories, and talks about kicking it with nelson mandela and south africa

Originally posted by TED NUGENT+Feb 1 2006, 05:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TED NUGENT - Feb 1 2006, 05:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MOOGLE?@Feb 1 2006, 01:52 AM

why do people dislike her?

idunno why most do but me its cuz shes black

[/b]

thats rather sad..possibly in the near future your opinion of oprah and black people will change for the better

Originally posted by dowmagik@Feb 4 2006, 05:21 PM

what the fuck is up with oprah having a commercial every 45 seconds? no wonder that bitch is filthy rich, shes making the network bbbbbbbank.

I swear there were a few times where you could even see it in dave's body language. She's trying to get into this serious coversation then abruptly announces the commercial and dave does the wtf?!? face. it was getting so annoying.