chapelle show

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It was funny, but not as funny as I thought the season premiere would be. I can think of a lot of episodes from last season that stuck out more in my mind, but that may be because I've seen them each a couple of times.

I love that show.

Did you notice he seemed to have more stand up in between the skits? Him standing on stage and talking wasn't simply limited to introducing the next bit. I liked that.

Favorite skit from last night: Samuel Jackson beer.

http://www.comedycentral.com/gallery/chappellesshow/images/cs_samjackson2.jpg'>

Guest WebsterUno

^^ahahahaha^^

dam, I had to move some shit last night.

Missed that shit. Dont they show reruns though?

*edited...sorry Cinch, wasnt laughing at you,

was laughing at Poops Post.

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

and chapelle looked SHOT OUT

high and driz as fuck

yeah he did.. Chapelle's eyes were hella hella glassy dude. It looked like he was shooting up in between commercials.

i wanna know who that HOT ASIAN CHICK was during the "slo-mo" laundry sequence. Fucking hot.

yooooooooooOOO!!

YO THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS, TO PART THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD WASN'T EVEN A SKIT. WHEN HE SAID HE SAW R. KELLY IN CHICAGO AND "HE WAS MAD.......AIN'T NO PUNCHLINE TO THAT SHIT, THAT NIGGA WAS MAD" THAT SHIT MADE ME CRY, ALSO WHEN HE GOT KNOCKED OUT IN THE BAR IN THE SLO MO SKIT, AND THE BLONDE CHICK WAS LIKE "HE'S SO CORNY!".......ON THE SAME NOTE, WHAT WAS THAT SONG THAT WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE SLO MO BAR SKIT?!!? WAS THAT KANYE WEST???!! IF SOMEONE FINDS OUT WHAT THAT WAS I'LL GIVE THEM A DOLLAR, OR THE USUAL "A FILLIN IN THE BRONX"

MEROE

MURDA

MURDA

MLBTEAM

was hoping for better.. but thats how it goes when you get your hopes up. and what was up with "be right back with more chapelle show"...then after the commercial break..."thanks for joining us see you next week"... Bullshit..where's the music???

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2004/TRAVEL/01/22/television.conan.reut/vert.conan.jpg'>

for lack of anywhere else to go.