Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHannel Zero versus everyone else

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Like Chef in Apocalypse Now said....."Never get out of the boat!"

What do people think....aren't there definate camps and invisible social demarkation lines drawn up that seperate us "channel zero intellectuals" from the rest of an often immature and retarded 12oz member base?

Seeing as how the majority of my time was spent here in channel zero, over the past few weeks i decided to check out the other forums here on 12 Oz......

Holeyyyy shit. Talk about stepping out of suburbia and into the ghetto. I saunter in to brick slayers and paper chase and it's like the I.Q. drops fifty points.

It seems like you can't make one constructivley critical comment about anyone or anything. Immediatly someone has to scream "COP!!!" or swear they're gonna "pop a cap in yo ass" for "dissing" them.

And the photo quality in some of these threads.....geezis h christ. These morons are posting the most ass end flicks ever. People posting pics of scribes and windshield dust tags at the most fucked up angles....EVER. There is zero fucking sense of photo composition on everyone's part.

I feel sorry for the people that are looking at "east bay shits" and "don't call it frisco" thinking that is the representative photo collection of these two fine areas.

It's like crossing out of israel and into palestine.

I guess the Channel Zero equivalent of a suicide bomber would be some regular moron from, uhm, say brick slayers, coming into channel Zero and making stupid threats or starting idiot threads (see "pussy flavored lollipops") They come in here, detonate little packages of insipidness and then we have to clean up. I guess that makes Tease something like an Al queda terrorist cell.

think about it

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

</span>

:lol:

TEAM PINK!

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

im gonna have to agree.......i stick to channel zeeeero and metal heads .

i think third rail is the worst , it hurts to look at those threads .

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

please do not talk shit about 12oz.

sure those other fourms might have some crap to sort though,
    but that's just the nature of the whole 'web fourm game'.
    I mean if you feel so badly about crappy flicks.... there's only one thing to do.

not to lay into you, because you contribute to the quality of this fourm,
    but we really need to let things take their course and not whine about them.
    And if the hands-off approach isn't your style... then again... there's only one thing to do.

5. KYU

KYU Member

it's not one of those problems that goes away with time, thats for sure

6. amish son

amish son Senior Member

METAL HEADS

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/y5Fq1_tyboee2e.JPG'>

and channel zero :cool:

7. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

and its funny see all the numerous closed threads on one page in the yard.

8. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

damn and i always felt guilty about not contributing to the 12oz art:eek:

9. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

over all 12oz cleans up the bull shit threads quickly, but they are still annoying (the bullshit threads).

i mean i have started a couple of lame threads here and there, but i am just a lame guy, so......

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

DAMN LENS YOU WHINE LIKE A BITCH....YOU BITCH ALL THE ITME IN THOSE BRICKSLAYERS THREADS, AND THEN YOU COME MAKE A THREAD HERE ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAH....DUDE WHO THE FUCK CARES...GROW UP....LOOK AT FLICKS...IF YOU DONT ENJOY, THEN TOOO BAD!!!!

11. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

more like why lens not been on aim, needa get my lens fix

12. caL

caL Senior Member

word shon, i roam all of the forums, but i keep me mouth shut, till i come back to ch.0 that is.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

intellectuals ? not exactly, (at least that's what i think). it's just that a good portion of the people out there are Fucking Stupid.

14. thetrooper

thetrooper Member

15. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

I wasn't going to bring up the intellectuals comment, but think I am in agreement with ARCEL here. I guess when juxtaposed to the some of the other sections, perhaps... but come one man, the tease factor in Channel Zero alone knocks us off the 'intellectuals' level.