channel zero rulez!~

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk

i nut 2 quick!

i love asianz!

bring back every other banned idiot who hung out on channel zero getting 5000 posts in a month, they were truly a crucial kog in this wheel we call 12oz!

what happened to this forum?

bahhhh...

bad mood, bad weather out...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what..not to talk shit about my own race, but the asian girls around where i m from are stupid. theyre kind of fobby, wear 3 gaw damn lbs of makeup, cant breathe with out a cell phone, are pretty materialistic, dress the same, are into gay asian guys who only talk about fixing up cars, think theyre real cool because they hang out in k-town and only chill with other asians like its a sin to be friends with other races. and since its majority white/mex. here, if i u have one white friend youre considered white washed. oh and they all smoke cigarettes. cool real coool. but its probably different in other places. i just live in a hole in the ground. damn boonies..what a long reply for me..

Guest serpent of the light

i'm thought i had an asian fetish for quite some time, but i realized its just a hot girl fetish.

Originally posted by dELiSs

what..not to talk shit about my own race, but the asian girls around where i m from are stupid. theyre kind of fobby, wear 3 gaw damn lbs of makeup, cant breathe with out a cell phone, are pretty materialistic, dress the same, are into gay asian guys who only talk about fixing up cars, think theyre real cool because they hang out in k-town and only chill with other asians like its a sin to be friends with other races. and since its majority white/mex. here, if i u have one white friend youre considered white washed. oh and they all smoke cigarettes. cool real coool. but its probably different in other places. i just live in a hole in the ground. damn boonies..what a long reply for me..

im in love with you....yesterday i was in SF chat one, and every kid in there had a "AzNRyDeR" or a "ApViEtPrYdE" sn...i had so much fun with those kids....they get insulted easily, they automatically assumed im a white skater when i made fun of the way they type...fobs are stupid, they smoke cigarettes every other fuckin minute because they think they are cool.

Guest NoamChomsky

When I think about Asian girls I imagined beautiful,docile,and exotic princesses( uhh dont mind me im white..).So when I went out to the SF area I was all excited thinking I was gonna meet all these cool girls but when I got there I felt exactly the way that you guys said.I managed to meet a couple cool asian girls but I left with a really bad impression of most of them because all this bs fake"AZN PrIdE" I mean be proud of who you are but dont shut out the rest of the world.That probaly didnt come out right.just my 2 cents.

Guest serpent of the light

i was born in asia but i'm white trash afterall, so when i make claims to my A2N pRyd3 i usually get shit, not babes.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

On a totally unrelated note, "Goodbye, goodbye" by µ-ziq is an amazing fucking song. Bump for asian girls. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by REGULATOR

... or a "ApViEtPrYdE" sn...i had so much fun with those kids....

haha faggot...i swear asain gangs are gay. im also asian...anyways....if no one knows..."AP" is asian pride...theres a gang called APG asian pride gangtas....gay gay gay...fuck i wanna make a new screenname:

aznsRgay

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

When I think about Asian girls I imagined beautiful,docile,and exotic princesses( uhh dont mind me im white..).So when I went out to the SF area I was all excited thinking I was gonna meet all these cool girls but when I got there I felt exactly the way that you guys said.I managed to meet a couple cool asian girls but I left with a really bad impression of most of them because all this bs fake"AZN PrIdE" I mean be proud of who you are but dont shut out the rest of the world.That probaly didnt come out right.just my 2 cents.

you havent met the right ones here in sf. i can guarantee that there are plenty of asian girls that are not like that (well i can vouch for my sister and i but then again we didnd grow up here so we had a whole different upbringing). but you're right, the majority of asian girls here are like that. it's such a shame to have such materialistic bitchy ass asian girls living here. thats why all my friends are either black or white, and mostly lesbian.:idea:

My crew performed at a vietnamese new year event. They made us feel totally welcome (black, white, asain). The little kids there were asking us for our autographs and if we could teach them how to moonwalk like michael jackson. The adults were totally into trying to explain the new year and the different traditions. I just had to throw in that the asains in the midwest are cool. Maybe you just live in snobby city.

ummmmm no i dont live in a snobby city. i live in san francisco...the most diverse city i have ever lived in. it's the people, not the city in general. how could i live in a snobby city...there is no such a thing. it's usually their upbringing. and yes i know that midwest asians are really nice because i grew up in chicago. thats why i was mentioning that my sister and i had a different upbringing that these asians here in san francisco. majority of them seem to be "cookie cutter".

Archived