Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Channel Zero...Is it making a comeback??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ClueTwo, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

FB is far worse than Instagram, I use it to keep up with where old mates from other lifetimes are. I don't post, like stuff or join groups. I just get the shits with IG in that I own a computer with a large screen but their pics are made for mobile phones.

I save all the graf pics I like and make a slide show screen saver out of them. It runs on my TV (big fuck off thing that sits on the wall that doesn't get used for much else than looking at graf and watching news). I can't save the IG pics because they're so fucking small.

And for me that's the hardest part of this place slowing up a bit. I come here for the graf more than anything else. If Ch0 didn't exist, I'd still be here because Ch0 is a bonus for me. I'm about the brickslayers and sketch threads. I live in hope that one day everything will spark up again. I'd contribute more but my current town doesn't even have a metro system, let alone real graf scene. It's all street art here, and then hardly that either.

2. Decyferon

Decyferon Moderator Crew

Yea I don't have a computer at the moment so Instagram is fine as I view on my phone.
    I have internet access through my ps4 but mainly use that to stream tv rather than view the internet

3. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

I was just thinking, I've been saving pics since I first came to 12OZ in 2007, that's a lot of good graf pics (just checked, 8214 pics).

@misteraven - is there anyway I can easily upload them somewhere in a way that won't max out my data limit that could benefit 12oz? Not sure how and why but if it's useful I'm happy to make it available to folks here.

4. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,158 Likes Received: 1,073
    Mauler5150 likes this.
  5. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

LOL.

6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

DM me or email [email protected] and we can recover it for you.

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Cant even remember what the data limits are. Let me know what you're struggling with and I'll look into the settings and see what I can do.

8. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

9. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Sorry, where are my manners? This is better:
    e9NDRaY.gif

Mauler5150 likes this.
  10. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

We had to migrate one of the servers and then ran into a tech issue. Likely I'll be switching hosts in the next month or so, but will post an announcement before doing so since it'll likely take the forum offline for a ha;f day or so.

11. ..romero..

..romero.. Senior Member

when yall gonna get more of those 12oz tees in the shop tho? I'm tryna cop a couple of them joints.

Steel Schnauzer likes this.
  12. Mauler5150

Mauler5150 Veteran Member

I’ll try come back. Need some tech support. Apple devices. Seffiks and cases still around?

13. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

@lord_casek @Dirty_habiT

14. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,158 Likes Received: 1,073
  15. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

You know, same old shit, but way better new shit. Life is pretty good.

lord_casek likes this.