Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Channel Zero...Is it making a comeback??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ClueTwo, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Kalashnikov

Kalashnikov Member

There's no need for him to spread the word, they teach it in school. Every 3rd grader knows this.

EON 352 likes this.
  2. belmonts

belmonts Senior Member

Cut him some slack, he didn't grow up with the internet

3. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,127 Likes Received: 1,050

This right here.

Kalashnikov, that's the joke.

4. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

actually, yeah i think magnum & inkface were there too.
    i think you, suki, me and iou all kicked it one night when iou came out to sf.
    i think you took us to some bar called chieftain or something like that....i could be totally wrong though.

i also remember going out to reno and kicking it with marcofromhouston, suki, 1988, milk grenades, bananafish and a couple other oontzers too.

i met up with theo & iou separately a couple times in l.a....and boat n hoes when i visited san diego.

5. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

50 brought IOU and Soup to hang out at my place in west oakland once if I remember correctly. I think it was actually at a party my neighbors were having.

Some how marcofromhouston and I have never met in person despite him working closely with a lot of my good friends who work at FreePressHouston.

CALIgula likes this.
  6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Seems like one point, most of the forum was living in the bay. Though I also remember how many also lived in nyc.

Guess it probably still breaks down like that.

CALIgula likes this.
  7. belmonts

belmonts Senior Member

8. ..romero..

..romero.. Senior Member

whats up you fags... checking in even though nobody probably remembers me lol. IG killed 12oz, its sad to say.. I miss this place for sure tho. lots of funny shit buried in a lot of these threads, got to link with a lot of writers from 12oz too. I wish it would pick back up, we need a place like 12oz that's only graffiti oriented unlike Instagram. theres a level of community on 12oz you cant get on other sites.

9. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

I think the #1 thing that would bring this website back is if the actual graff sections picked up again - metal, bricks and paper altogether. But, with IG being about the person and this place being about the community I think current social trends make raising this place again pretty difficult. I'd post more graff pics but I live in a small town that doesn't have much going on.....:confused:

10. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Fucking LeBron James has a lot to answer for

11. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

That's a very good observation...i remember in the brickslayers thread for my city, if anyone was posting only their own flicks they'd get called out for self promotion...same with if they were just posting their own crews flicks...now with IG and other social media it seems like self promotion is the only thing people do now...and not just with graffiti. .with literally EVERYTHING...look at my food...look at my clothes...look at my life..isn't it great? ...me me me.

I know 12oz has some threads like this...but so many other threads are straight up discussions and are insightful.

Or maybe this new generation needs to get off my lawn! (After all, millennials ruined Hip Hop)

12. theprotester

I know an insta influencer chick who looks amazing and super happy but her life is incredibly sad and littered with tragedy and misery almost weekly

Looks like the happiest chick alive on insta

People are dying

13. theprotester

Also follow me for great food pics and animals using cell phones

14. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm a selfie artiste.

Follow me for great selfies.

15. SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL Senior Member

Everyone can get the fuck off my lawn, and stop parking in my cul-de-sac to check your fucking phone. Seriously.