Channel Zero Inventors Thread

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!

I'm always coming up with awsome ideas for inventions, or finding situations where someone should invent something.

i was just eating a burrito and i was kinda full about half way thru, so I want to re-wrap and save for later, but the foil, no matter how careful I try to be always turns to little shreads and it is near impossible to re wrap the burrito.

i am going to invent something like a ziplock sandwich bag for burritos. burrito on the go. and maybe a rice trap, because you take one bite and like 72 rices fly allover your shirt. fucking asshole rices.

what are your inventions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: Cannel Zero Inventors Thread

Dog Hydration System, I thought of that shit along time ago. People laughed and said it was stupid. Now they have that shit at Pets Mart.

does anyone watch the INVENTOR? its one tonite. its the best, and only reality TV show we watch and love.

im gunna invent a photogenic chip inserted in your brain so that it takes pictures when you blink your left eye. then you come home take the chip out and plug it into your G9 macs and viola.

Guest nutsonmychin!
i thought this was gonna be about how you invented an e-life for yourself on here.

well, i did all the surveys on myspace, this seemed like the logical next step

In order to prove myself

RESU NAME

Rookie

Re: My body likes it soft served? - Today, 03:05 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiber is so you dont get constapated. If you want easy clean shits that take minutes to finish with little mess on the bunghole you should stop eating junk food. And eat good balanced meals with all your vegies, meats, carbs, and so on.

RESU NAME

View Public Profile

Send a private message to RESU NAME

Find More Posts by RESU NAME

ADD RESU NAME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

BIG HECZ

Re: My body likes it soft served? - Today, 03:10 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eat big drink small.... dont have a lot of fluid with your food....

you'll have a marathon of '' POWER SPLASHERS"

SUBURBANITES!

BIG HECZ

View Public Profile

Send a private message to BIG HECZ

Send email to BIG HECZ

Find More Posts by BIG HECZ

ADD BIG HECZ TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

RESU NAME

Rookie

Re: My body likes it soft served? - Today, 03:11 PM

to bad you dont shit out liquid retard you piss it out. HAHAHHAHAHA Thats neck dawg.

coffee filters that have a little tab on them so its easier to grab them. the tab would also be perforated where it meets the filter for easy removal of the tab. this is regardlng flat bottom paper filters(basket filters), i have never seen them on one and have looked.

what the fuck does THATS NECK mean?

are you like some fucking ass Paris Hilton ghetto fucking clone and gave your own twist on "THATS HOT" ?

fucking cunt making me angry over shit i dont understand

damn you

This girl i was talkin to a few weeks ago said she came up with an invention when she was in 8th grade. She called it the jackrag. It was like a disposible rag with a hole in the middle. She said she was tired of giving her boyfriend hand jobs and getting his cum all over her hands. This would make clean up a snap.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i want to invent something that keeps beers cold.

out some compound into the can, that is activated when you open it, it immediatly bringss the temp inside the can to a cool...uh..,.whatever temp a cold beer is. this would free up fridge and cooler space.

This girl i was talkin to a few weeks ago said she came up with an invention when she was in 8th grade. She called it the jackrag. It was like a disposible rag with a hole in the middle. She said she was tired of giving her boyfriend hand jobs and getting his cum all over her hands. This would make clean up a snap.

HAHAHHAHA