CHANNEL ZERO HERO

*mojo-jojoh *

well i might be gone for a while....going to a place where the internet is not needed to entertain me.....peace willy wonka loves you all....

but for my last post.....

what kind of person do you play in life...are you the hero?

or are you the villian?

or are you just one to make others happy or are you a leech vampire sucking the energy from everybody...misery loves company type person....

or are you the funny guy...the jerk..the slug..the lover...

what is your personality trates you front to people on the street?

nobody like an asshole or bitch...but i might http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

------------------

better me than your mom.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

willy wonka...

i could say we have the same personality..

confusing as God but at the same time making a little sence..i am the lover and can be a fighter if pushed to my limits..i seek for the joy of the world and im scared to death when i think that i might really not know who i am....

i kinda believe that we are all the same no matter how much of an individual you think you are..like every other animal on this planet..

like the way bee's are born knowing what thier job is...

no we are not bee's but we do have a drive..

as the salmon swim up river and the birds fuck in the spring....yah seen?

but im trying to see and show us what kind of people we are...see if we really are that different..not being a gangsta or a hick...im talkin about from your soul...

------------------

better me than your mom.

im quiet and "mysterious" most of the time...im the guy everyone thinks knows whats going on, when someone brings something up i just kind of smile and it apparently makes them think i have some sort of secret information that no one else knows about...then i start smiling more and they get more excited because they think i have some really juicy info but actually i just think its funny that someones begging me for something i never actually stated i had....

someone once told me i had "dylan appeal" (like the guy on 90210) because at parties id just kind of chill and not really say anything and eventually girls would start comming and talking to me and by the end of the night i was golden...i think it was more the fact that i was one of the few not making an ass out of myself...

only around people im really comfortable with (thats a grand total of 15) do i open up...or around people i will never see or meet....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

is it just me, or does thi sound like one of them suicidal messages?

i'm sorta new here, so i wouldnt know if this is something the guy would normally post, but i find it sorta disturbing....

its like those "i'm off to a better place" messages, where he tells us about him and then asks a deep question making the world reflect upon themselves...

but i could be wrong

yeah, so, basicly simlan, you have no idea what you are talking about. not only was your post irrelevent and off the subject but it really made you seem negative and suicidal yourself. like maybe you were looking for someone to justify your own misery? not that i'm concerned about you in the slightest bit, don't get me wrong or anything. but really, did you have any grounds for that post or anything? for some reason that just reminded me of some new guy at work, talking shit about the nice guy who's been there for 5 years, trying to give himself a name and gain friends. how lame is that? honestly.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

I'm all about some good times, honestly. I think me and my friends are all the same, up for anything... We'll be downtown past midnight playing 4 square outside the government center, painting, climbing up fire escapes, walking the yards, playing cards, frisbee, dodge ball, eating out, watching movies, driving around... but no matter what someone says, or what someone wants to do, I'm always trying to find the good in it. I think I give off a positive energy, because whoever I'm hanging out with is always having fun and laughing. I mean I can school some people and I can be a real bitch, but I only do that when someone needs put back in their place. I'd say I'm just real, I can talk to anyone about almost anything, and I know how to listen to people. blah blah blah

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

which is why i said:

"i'm sorta new here, so i wouldnt know if this is something the guy would normally post, but i find it sorta disturbing...."

since i dont know the guy...

the reason why i said dat is because some girl just killed herself around where i live (montreal) and i find the subject a bit touchy...

wonka--nice i like it-----

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>simlam http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>---willy was off to a better place...the writers forum is nice but willy is in a world you will never touch...when he gets bak he MIGHT find a post about you saying something as to what kind of person you are..............so far you arent much http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

im the guy who smiles at the people with the sour look on there face. cant help it..but flow up said it well when ------just try to see the good in any situation. I want to learn something new every day and hopefully each time it is something about myself. learning with someone else is just as fantastic-especially when they are feelin it to--real to me is posativity--you can be negative and an ass all you want but for every bad day you make another comes with no mistakes.....willy --- i cant wait to hook up is Oregon....see you on the trail

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 07-30-2001).]

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

yeah, so, basicly simlan, you have no idea what you are talking about. not only was your post irrelevent and off the subject but it really made you seem negative and suicidal yourself. like maybe you were looking for someone to justify your own misery? not that i'm concerned about you in the slightest bit, don't get me wrong or anything. but really, did you have any grounds for that post or anything? for some reason that just reminded me of some new guy at work, talking shit about the nice guy who's been there for 5 years, trying to give himself a name and gain friends. how lame is that? honestly.

shit bitch chill out "you aint fresh" KRS1

• 2 weeks later...

i am not afraid to do anything. don't care about laws, regulations, and rules. rights are bullshit so i do whatever i feel like doing. i'm always the one that everyone else follows even if it's pointless. i am a lover, i am a jerk, i am a fighter, i am an idiot, and i am human.

Originally posted by boogie hands:

im quiet and "mysterious" most of the time...im the guy everyone thinks knows whats going on, when someone brings something up i just kind of smile and it apparently makes them think i have some sort of secret information that no one else knows about...then i start smiling more and they get more excited because they think i have some really juicy info but actually i just think its funny that someones begging me for something i never actually stated i had....

someone once told me i had "dylan appeal" (like the guy on 90210) because at parties id just kind of chill and not really say anything and eventually girls would start comming and talking to me and by the end of the night i was golden...i think it was more the fact that i was one of the few not making an ass out of myself...

i thought you were describing me,.

except for anyone ever telling me i have some sort of dylan appeal.

Archived