Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

changing my name: EST

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by conti, Jan 5, 2002.

1. conti

conti New Jack

2. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

i'll tell you what i think.

I think you're wasting your time posting these sketches on here. Perhaps you would improve more quickly if you practiced at your crib, on your own pace, for you. (not us)

Honestly no one here cares about what your name is/ will be. I hate to be brutally honest like this but I'm speaking for anyone/everyone.

I do have some drawing advice to go along with this though... your lines are very wobbly.. they don't look straight and confident... it looks like you drew that after drinking a pot of coffee. - just work on drawing lines in general for a while.. and another thing that will help is work on some cereal box letters.

thats the truth.. and if you plan on rheeming me out, save yourself, i wont be checking back on this post. :)

good luck.

3. WHOSPANK

WHOSPANK Member

4. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

a dope sketch?
    looks like you smoked some dope before doing that sketch.
    whell anywayz post 1 just one simple sketch and you will get much more respect then the rest of the toys. just work on composition. like put normal block letter is a form that looks good then work on changing the block letters.....

5. SleepOnIt

SleepOnIt Senior Member

plus skippy there are allready quite a few good writers called est.

6. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

get ur fuckin tag down its ugly as hell,,,then work on sketches,,no hard feelings just advice straight

7. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

8. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

ahhhh my eyes im blind hahha

9. natty dread

natty dread Banned

it does look better than your other sketches but your taking it too fast. start simple with simple letters. and work on your hand a lot. you gota get the hang of the basics first.

10. moyen

moyen Member

I don't know how kids can keep posting such crap? You'd think that by the time they had figured out how to host an image and post it here, they'd have discovered that they have another year worth of sketching to do.

11. Sekin

Sekin New Jack

there is already someone that writes est and they are decently well known.

12. euthana5ia

euthana5ia Guest

GOD DAMNIT

doing graffiti is in a way a big responsibity....because it has such a drastic effect on your city...so if you fucking suck...it is like your really fuckign eveyrthgin up for everybody

motherfucker

13. furious pete

furious pete Guest

bravo! that was genius, i couldn't hve said it better myself!

dont post your shit on here anymre kid, do it for yourself, not for us^.

14. metallix

metallix Elite Member

for me personally, the T wouludn't work

neither would the E in the beginning.

S is compatible anywhere but the beginning. middle suites it fine, the end does as well.

15. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

did u use crayons?