Chaka!!!!

Guest kemoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kemoe
Originally posted by Jack Meoff

chaka is the man. fuck the hater remarks. this man put in a fuck load of work. true legend.

Fuck Yeah I agreE...

Guest Pilau Hands

if you want those who don't know chaka to respect his work, you're gonna have to give more than two pictures, or at least some history.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

if you want those who don't know chaka to respect his work, you're gonna have to give more than two pictures, or at least some history.

couldnt have said it better.

Guest kemoe
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

All-City "Chaka"...LOD...Los Angeles most prolific tagger! His tags and throw-ups terroized Los Angeles area residents during 1990. For more info read his story in the Graf News section..... An 18-year-old graffiti

vandal had scrawled ''Chaka'' - his nickname from a character on the show - on 10,000 locations in a spray-paint spree that authorities called unprecedented.

Guest kemoe

The biggest offender ever caught was tagger Daniel Ramos, a.k.a. Chaka, who spray-painted his way to infamy throughout the Pacific Rim. He was arrested and promptly offered a job as a graphic artist. The biggest group of offenders were two rival gangs. They waged a tagging war in 1994 that culminated in some 25,000 signatures along the Long Beach Freeway. The cost of removing their handywork was estimated at $10 million. No arrests were anounced. One might ask, what were their stories? Noone knows. However, the moral of this morsel is that defacing other people's property has no consequence. Go ahead and do it.

Guest L.RonHubbard

listen...

a real graff aficionado would be able to tell simply by the perfection of that second hollow that CHAKA is dope. Look at the lines, and tell me you could out do that shit. In 2002 75% of this message board couldnt fuck with his old shit. You buncha savage assholes.

Chaka was around bombing shit like crazy in the early 90's. Not only did he crush LA. He went from Canada to Mexico. He got busted so many times with Chaka but continued to use the name. Unlike some people get busted by their school teacher and quit that name. He just got convicted of thousands of dollars damage and hit up on the elevator of the courts as he left. Got arrested again before he could leave. He would get busted and then go to the Police Station and bomb the buildings across the street. It's too bad Chaka was never around during the internet age or else he coulda had mad fame for his ups.

Chaka is fucking OG..nice post...MORE pics!!!! i heard about the story where he got caught in the elevator...i heard that he did it when the police were in the elevator with him..LOCED TO THE BRAIN

Originally posted by ASER1NE

that hollow is garbage , even though i repect his shit alot more now that i know more . it doesnt make those two flicks any less ugly .

Don't get all stubborn because you got some knowledge dropped on your ass. How the hell do you NOT know about Chaka?? Even my yuppie ass spanish teacher back in high school knew about him.

scared of chaka

once arsenio hall had a skit where he sent a rocket mars or some other planet. The astronouts stepped out and what did they see?? A chaka tag..

As soon as you are the punchline of a joke on a well watched latenite show. You are officially famous...

when revs-cost were on tv, they had to explain to the viewing public who they were, When Gkae was on the gabrielle gatieres show, they explained who he was. With chaka, there was no explanation neccesary...

Chaka was pretty hardcore....

Guest whoami

Re: scared of chaka

Originally posted by amaze

once arsenio hall had a skit where he sent a rocket mars or some other planet. The astronouts stepped out and what did they see?? A chaka tag..

As soon as you are the punchline of a joke on a well watched latenite show. You are officially famous...

when revs-cost were on tv, they had to explain to the viewing public who they were, When Gkae was on the gabrielle gatieres show, they explained who he was. With chaka, there was no explanation neccesary...

Chaka was pretty hardcore....

sums this up..

Archived