Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Chaka!!!!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by kemoe, May 18, 2002.

1. kemoe

kemoe Guest

Post -=CHAKA=- PicS....
    I got these pics off some websites....

http://www.graffiti.org/fr8/trains/c/chaka/chaka01.jpg'>
    [img]http://urbandesignz.safeshopper.com/images/s0vleym.jpg'>

2. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

4. destroyall

destroyall New Jack

chaka is the man. fuck the hater remarks. this man put in a fuck load of work. true legend.

5. kemoe

kemoe Guest

Fuck Yeah I agreE...

6. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

not felt......

7. dogface

dogface Elite Member

8. CaffeineAddict

CaffeineAddict Senior Member

9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

if you want those who don't know chaka to respect his work, you're gonna have to give more than two pictures, or at least some history.

10. platapie

platapie Guest

couldnt have said it better.

11. kemoe

kemoe Guest

All-City "Chaka"...LOD...Los Angeles most prolific tagger! His tags and throw-ups terroized Los Angeles area residents during 1990. For more info read his story in the Graf News section..... An 18-year-old graffiti
    vandal had scrawled ''Chaka'' - his nickname from a character on the show - on 10,000 locations in a spray-paint spree that authorities called unprecedented.

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i like the first flic.

that is all.;)

13. kemoe

kemoe Guest

The biggest offender ever caught was tagger Daniel Ramos, a.k.a. Chaka, who spray-painted his way to infamy throughout the Pacific Rim. He was arrested and promptly offered a job as a graphic artist. The biggest group of offenders were two rival gangs. They waged a tagging war in 1994 that culminated in some 25,000 signatures along the Long Beach Freeway. The cost of removing their handywork was estimated at $10 million. No arrests were anounced. One might ask, what were their stories? Noone knows. However, the moral of this morsel is that defacing other people's property has no consequence. Go ahead and do it.

14. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

This guy is straight O.G. Shit, Im not from S.Cali but I remember the days when pieces ran, " FREE CHAKA." SKATE1 R.I.P. even did one; that in itself shows how deep this guy rocked!

15. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

listen...

a real graff aficionado would be able to tell simply by the perfection of that second hollow that CHAKA is dope. Look at the lines, and tell me you could out do that shit. In 2002 75% of this message board couldnt fuck with his old shit. You buncha savage assholes.