certificate of deed

postmodernism

Someday i will hopefully "own" a home. Its clearly better that renting since you build equity. What I reall want is the actual deed to the property that will supposedly be mine. A certificate of deed seems like crap. This certificate of deed indicates that a deed in fact exists... but you cant have it.... You dont own your own property even though you paid for it. Its state property. Like modern feudalism. You can work and stay on the land but it isnt really yours. You kinda own it but not really. No matter what you have to live with it. You cant do just anything with "your" property either. Everything needs to be approved. Its sort of a rude awakening. Not a huge deal but annoying nevertheless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

welcome to being a grown up. kinda sucks sometimes huh?

something to bum out my american (and everyone else) friends:

here in australia we have a thing called the "first home buyers grant". essentially, when you buy your first home the government gives you $15,000 for it. pretty cool huh?

I just aquired the office where ive worked in the last 2 years, homeowner status, hopefully in 1 - 2 years now. yay me.

and dont fret about deeds and steez, get yourself a house, refinance on the equity, pull out 80 grand or so and buy whatever you want, then keep doing that every so often and you'll be happy.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 18 2005, 05:55 AM

here in australia we have a thing called the "first home buyers grant". essentially, when you buy your first home the government gives you $15,000 for it. pretty cool huh?

unfortunately, housing in Australia is alot more expensive than the states

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Mar 18 2005, 05:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Mar 18 2005, 05:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Mar 18 2005, 05:55 AM

unfortunately, housing in Australia is alot more expensive than the states

[/b]

no it's not, where'd you get that idea from?

i think im starting to get it. Its all fabricated, A big illustrious lie that goes way deeper than just the certificate of deed. Not that any of that really matters. I wish there were better options. Glorified serfdom just isnt all that its cracked up to be. I mean. Government is necesarry for some obvious reasons. There is always going to be somebody trying to flex. It's the power of government that seems increasingly inappropriate. Our constitution was written and created as a institutional deterent, Complete with checks and balances to insure said government dosent become too powerful. This just no longer seems to be the case.

I would move out of the States. I dont agree with our foriegn, or domestic policy at all. Not even a little bit. Maybe when im done with school another country will consider me for Citizenship. I would want dual citizenship, after all America has great potential but it reached a crossroad. There were 2 paths it could have gone down and it choose the wrong one.