Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CEREAL!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kemekill, Feb 15, 2003.

1. kemekill

kemekill Member

Has anyone tried that Timon and Pumba cereal, shit's great....Im gonna go get a bowl right now

2. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

haven't tried it they propably dont sell it in Canada.

But I do love cereal. More than Jerry Sienfeld.

3. dork

dork Member

frutti pebbles all the way...great munchies

4. J3NF3R

J3NF3R Guest

ever try that new scooby cereal? shits fucking delish...its got lil cinnamin dog bones wif marshmellows....MMMMmmmmm

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

My son I've seen your fear
    I have felt your pain
    No harm will come to you
    An oath has been sworn

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

timon and pumba cereal still exists? damn. i want to try that schooby doo cereal. friends tell me about it here and there. but for now, i'm eating imitation apple jacks. "apples dapples" or something.

7. J3NF3R

J3NF3R Guest

^^^what happened to that yummy strawberry stuff you used to have ???

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i have three boxes left. if i keep eating the same thing over and over, i'll get sick of it. so i took a break from it. get on aim, love. :beat:

9. J3NF3R

J3NF3R Guest

i alreaday told you i cant go on aim, dork. if you have an overwhelming need to talk to me, try this new invention called a TELEPHONE:crazy:

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

you said you were going to call me back, lolz'ing.

11. J3NF3R

J3NF3R Guest

ill take that into consideration, and think about calling you-after i go eat some cereal. :rolleyes:

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

13. stupid412

stupid412 Member

reese puffs rule
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00293768f00000013.jpg'>
    so did these.

14. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

cinnamon toast crunch has been my fave since '87! i got imitation ones from target the other day called "Cinni-Mini Crunch"

15. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

I've been livin' off Cap'n Crunch. For the last couple of days. That cereal's the shit. The original Cap'n Crunch, fuck crunch berries.