cereal in a cup

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's all about Lucky Charms with water when I'm out of milk but craving.

And then there was that time camping, when all we had available for breakfast were Corn Flakes in fun-paks and Coors Light. Mixed them up in the cereal box itself, put two crushed Tylenol in there, voila, the perfect hangover cure. Ahh, those were the days... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest GEAsusONEnep

dry block of oodles of noodles for breakfest

cooked oodles of noddles for lunch

cooked oodles of noodles for dinner

I spent about 25 cents on a day's worth of grub.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

And then there was that time camping, when all we had available for breakfast were Corn Flakes in fun-paks and Coors Light. Mixed them up in the cereal box itself, put two crushed Tylenol in there, voila, the perfect hangover cure. Ahh, those were the days...

sounds poty...:D

Guest serpent of the light

my breakfast/lunch meal today consisted of some stale chili cheese fritos. then i drank a seagrams ginger ale, and then to top it off i had apiece of sour apple slurpee gum. wtf? have any of you had this stuff? its fucking weird stuff. i dono where to start on it. its like a bubblicious gusher or somthing, the thing that sucks about em is that they pop inside the pack and get your pants and hands all sticky and shit

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by swif1

bitch please.

when you want a 'mans breakfast' you better go find some run-overed possum and stew the motherfucker up.

Hey when I was walkin to your house the other day I saw a possum on the side of the rode wanna go at it and eat that bitch up! :D

Archived