cereal diet

zorak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by zorak

i eat two bowls in the morning

i eat two bowls at night

i eat two bowls in the afternoon

it makes me feel alright.

anybody else eat far too much cereal? no wonder i am such a skinny piece of shit.

i couldnt survive just eating cereal

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by zorak

i eat two bowls in the morning

i eat two bowls at night

i eat two bowls in the afternoon

it makes me feel alright.

anybody else eat far too much cereal? no wonder i am such a skinny piece of shit.

you probably have a tapeworm.......im a pretty skinny dude as well, and i was working on my six pack (my abs, not beer). so i asked this lady who frequents my work (she tries out for those ms. fitness pageants and shit like that) about how to go abouts getting one. she told me to cut down on pasta, rice, CEREAL, and bread, so your theory might be flawed. so yeah, im guessing tapeworm.......

Re: Re: cereal diet

Originally posted by The Dude

you probably have a tapeworm.......im a pretty skinny dude as well, and i was working on my six pack (my abs, not beer). so i asked this lady who frequents my work (she tries out for those ms. fitness pageants and shit like that) about how to go abouts getting one. she told me to cut down on pasta, rice, CEREAL, and bread, so your theory might be flawed. so yeah, im guessing tapeworm.......

i wish i had a tapeworm... maybe then i wouldn't be so lonely.

i don't think i could operate without carbs, dude. my diet basically consists of pasta, cereal, and bread. protein just isn't my thing. i don't feel the need to bulk up or rock some rippin' abs so fuck it.

Archived