Central CT Flava

ESTONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shantydwella:

totaly most definetaley hands the utmost coolest writers representing ct flava! Yeah!

Euro is a toy ah ha ha aha ha aha Those kids are fith generation Norwalk writers that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

who are in the first 4, smartguy?

1rst-erb,cil

2cnd-cycle,emit,jive(df)

3rd-IoF,ALG

4rth-203,Hi,FSR

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE MORON----AND YOU HAVE YOUR SHIT ALL SCREWED UP----I WONT WASTE MY TIME SCHOOLING YOU-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------NECRONECTICUT==CONNECTICUT KILLA

Herb with no name set me straight."necron ecticut" You cuntrag leave a list. Your probally just sour cause you aint on one. State yo name gangstar

first off retard, erb was not a 1st generation ct writer, he was a fucking toy, second i dont leave a "tag" name for a reason which is none of your buisness, since you're so concerned with identity why dont you leave YOURS...third ive been writing, watching, practicing, and painting in ct for 11 years i've seen them come and go, painted with and been down with most of them...and last, next time you do up the angeldust cut you wrists with your own fuckin boxcutter cause you sound like a little gay faggot---------bye

Archived