CELO DHL/HIC RIP

Ethreadzny2

Once again the world lost an amazing writer and great person. Celo DHl/HIC passed away at the end of last week. Those that knew Celo always knew he was the life of a party and a geninue person. Always had graffiti in his heart since a young age. I used to love seejng the dynamic duo Celo/Soz wreck shit in ct. To everyone he meet he made a very big impact on. There is some people I introduced Celo to about 10 yrs ago, that still asked how he was to this day. You will never be forgotten, and your HI/Dhl family will never let you be forgotten. Rest in power, and my condolances to your brother,family and all your friends.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a chances to meet him when he was 13 and then again 8 months ago he remind it me off how i was when i was young

he made me laght at times just a great kid sorry to his gril freind who he all ways tall good about and his brother soz

sorry to his familly and freinds i wish you the best man :innocent:

waterworld3.jpg

veto bes ruen celo

do you yahoo! hoodat dhl

I realized he was a great guy in the first minute i met him. An all around awsome person and a solid writer. I dont like to measure somebodys lifespan in years but instead i measure it in the amount of people you touch along the way. The world will never forget his contribution and he will stay alive in all our memories forever. Hes in a better place now, so i wish my deepest condolences to his brother, girlfriend and his family.

RIP Celo

My only regret Celo is that i never got to paint with you man, watch over us. Peace

indeed as somebody who saw this cat come up, and work alot

it truely is a shame to watch the younger ones go

anyone, go,

from bethel with love to respective friends and family whom are feeling greif

138 aka carcrash aka the next connection aka connecticut state toy

if somebody knows of the memorial service or to whom to send flowers please post