1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CELLULAR PHONE CAMERAS????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by The Dude, Aug 16, 2002.

1. The Dude

The Dude 12oz Elite Member

CELLULAR PHONE CAMERAS????

Discussion started by The Dude - Aug 16, 2002

maybe im just paranoid, but am i the only one who sees this as a bad idea? goodbye privacy. goodbye freedom. hello technology. wipe your feet on the welcome mat, big brother.....

The Dude - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Aug 16, 2002

hardley....honestly i think this is the first fun idea to come out of all this cell phone hogwash....id love to call a friend at the office while im on vacation, complete with a picture of a cooler full of corona, white sand and a blue ocean....

WHOOHA!!!

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. WISE

WISE 12oz Member

WISE - Replied Aug 16, 2002

well, I'm thinking panty shots!

WISE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES 12oz Member

SHELLTOES - Replied Aug 16, 2002

depends on if you can turn it on and off.

example-out with chicks and you're girl calls......off

SHELLTOES - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Aug 16, 2002

you accidentally leave it on, make a call and take 25 pictures of your own ear...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Aug 16, 2002

:lol:

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Stapler - Replied Aug 17, 2002

They have them on all new phones for the past year here in Japan. The have also had colour screens on phones for almost two years. The current phones have cameras as standard, and they are cool but are mostly on the outer part of the phone but on a couple you can actually turn the camera in many directions. The newest of all these phones has camera calls or whatever you call them and also TV.....that is preety dope but honestly I would not buy one because why watch TV on a phone when you could chill at home and watch it. I can see it now all the teenagers being cool and watching MTV at Starbucks

8. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 12oz Senior Member

kissmyass#1 - Replied Aug 17, 2002

i think its dumb

kissmyass#1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Stapler - Replied Aug 18, 2002

BUMP fuck the PG fags

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Aug 18, 2002

is it a good quality picture? i need to get a digital camera. im gonna add that to my list of things i want and will never get.

11. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Stapler - Replied Aug 18, 2002

I will post a pic from the japanese phone cameras soon I am going drinking now so I gott to go

12. slave_one

slave_one 12oz Elite Member

slave_one - Replied Feb 10, 2004

oh i totally agree - i don't like those camera phones very much; i was painting somewhere and these kids just randomly take pictures with their phones without asking me

i also heard that people are taking pictures of other people's credit card numbers while they're standing right next to them...

what's next?

slave_one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. imported_Europe - Replied Feb 10, 2004

Wow, where did this old thread come from.
    Phones with cameras are standard today, I like my phonecam, its fun to play with...
    Nokia 7250

14. Hank Parker

Hank Parker 12oz Senior Member

Hank Parker - Replied Feb 10, 2004

a was taking a gander at this japanese magazine called "Trendy" and they make fish eye lense's for camera phones. and square watermellons.

Hank Parker - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi 12oz Senior Member

gfreshsushi - Replied Feb 10, 2004

camera phones still creep me out. i'll take my cell phone and my digi. i'd rather have seperate devices for seperate purposes. that way if i lose or break one, all my other stuff is still functional.

i need a phone with a flashlight in it, but i don't think they make them yet. man, that would be so handy.

gfreshsushi - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: