CELL PHONE TAPS??

n+dogg=ndogg420

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

where im from (somewhere in canada) its no joke, an entire crew was busted in a big way, and their phones were tapped for months... some dipshit who got caught writing their crew name (which was all over the nes) ratted on them all cause he thought he had no choice, there was months of undercover following them to clubs parties (knowing where all the writers hang out), tapped their phones then raided there houases.. suckas!!!! you cant be stoopid and sloppy about shot like they were.. anyways graffitis gay..

ive heard that if you are arrested for graff they record numbers off of you cell phones address book and match them to other offenders names and numbers. never heard of anyone gettiong there cell phone tapped though. but i have heard that print phones are open to taps then cingular. i dont know man.

ok so lets see, n+dogg types in all caps and there is nothing TURBO about him. When you hear things from your 15 year old girlfriends with penises take it with a grain of salt.

The second post is by a guy that established himself as a complete fucking idiot 3 posts into this website. Let's not even listen to what he says.

And yeah, recording numbers is a possibility.

dont take this as fact but cell phone frequency bands change every 60 seconds or so from what i understand so in theory its pretty much impossible to tap any kind of a cell phone because they would have to reenter the frequency every 60 seconds. every 5 seconds on the newer phones. thats one reason why the us could never catch osama.

as far as taking cell phones and the #s in them thats different, one of my friends was being investigated by the fbi for some activist crap and they took his phone and the #s in it. i think thats a common technique among authorities.

Originally posted by iloveyoursister@Jan 20 2005, 03:06 PM

yeah. when you get caught they can go through your phone.

I am pretty sure Mobiles can be tapped, but its whether they can get permission to do so. Usually done on big drug busts.

Your phone is a tracking device, when its on, it will leave emit a signal to the nearest phone mast. so in a city, this could pin you down to 1 block accuracy.

Text messages are like emails and can be retrieved at the message service centre, not sure how far messages can be backdated though.

When you get raided, they will take your phone for numbers and text messages - Don't save phone book names as tags. they can pull the number and retrieve the owner's account details and then proceed to raid their house.

Mobile phone companies can also, when formally requested give call logs to the 5-0, so in a investigation they can place the times of calls and to which numbers and build up a case against you.

Be discreet, if you are very active, might be a good idea to chat less about graf on mobile phones or change numbers regularly. Best of all don't give out your number too much, decreases the chances of it falling into the hands vandal squad!

ilove boxcars, your an idiot, cause what i said was true, and if you cant handle that then thats your ignorance.. you dont need to flip on me just cause you cant believe thats true (an i cant believe you cant belive thats true) go paint freights and keep your comments to your self until you present yourself as somwhat non-stoopid, or else you might be banned...

Ok, here is some info I picked up on cell phone taps:

you should know that tapping phones without permission is obviously very illegal. Recording a phone call, even your own, is possibly illegal too. This site does not condone breaking and state or federal laws when tapping and/or recording a phone call. There are state laws and federal laws that you should check before you start recording phone calls. A good source for checking this is Can We Tape which is a great guide to state and federal laws.

The federal Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510 et seq., prohibits the willful interception of telephone communication by means of any electronic, mechanical, or other device without an applicable exemption. In the absence of more restrictive state law, it is permissible to intercept and record a telephone conversation if one or both of the parties to the call consents. Consent means authorization by only one participant in the call; single-party consent is provided for by specific statutory exemption under federal law. 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2511(2)(d).

That's just federal law. Your own state law might have stricter laws on taping. And if you're calling someone in another state, THEIR state might have even stricter laws on it. In the end, if you get into some kind of trouble over recording a phone call, they can use whatever federal or state law they want against you. Even if it's a state law from the state of the person you called and not your own state

Yes, the government can tap your cellular phone but the average citizen cannot do it. But a few people emailed me to tell me that I'm wrong so I'm going to post their thoughts here.

From Orm Haka: It's not possible to tap a cell phone, but you can buy a real cell phone with a built-in listening device at good espionage stores. These enable you to listen to everything going on with the telephone. You simply pick one that is exactly the same model and color as the target cellphone, copy all the information into it, put the targets SIM-card into it (and pray the target doesn't know his/her own phone identification number), and you're all set. The price is from $1000 - $2000. The phones are usually Nokia/Sony Ericsson of the latest models. There's also a model where a cellphone has an extra system function for remotely tapping analogue landlines.

From J: It is possible to tap cell phones. there are different ways. One is using a PC, a cell phone, and the software. The software catches the "waves" over the phone. As you know, today's cell phones transmissions are encrypted. The software decrypts that because the code is a joke. The only problem is to get the software for "normal" users. The trouble for finding that is very high.

Another thing to note is that you can listen to some cellular conversations with a police scanner. But the conversations you can hear are only from analog cellular phones and not too many people use those today. Everyone has digital cellular phones. Another problem is that you can no longer buy scanners in the U.S. that will pick up cellular frequencies. You'll have to find an old one on Ebay or go to a Canadian dealer. But really, the person you want to monitor will probably not be using an analog cellular phone.

But i do havie something to back my self up, which was what i said was true and i know it, i cant prove but how and what can i prove anyway... and your calling "me" a moron by what i type, but your not eally calling me a moron casue you dont know me (other than what is typed which i guess comes out of the act silly part of brain) im not going to lewt you suck me in a graff soap operah, and aim going to post flix from my recent european trips with paneels from londoners in other parts of europe, im just waiting for the right timing.. unless i get banned before that happens.. but i just realized ai can still see flix if this name is banned, which it wont cause i dont make threads anymore, nuless there cool ones.aa.

Originally posted by illestpapoe!!!!@Jan 20 2005, 10:31 AM

ilove boxcars, your an idiot, cause what i said was true, and if you cant handle that then thats your ignorance.. you dont need to flip on me just cause you cant believe thats true (an i cant believe you cant belive thats true) go paint freights and keep your comments to your self until you present yourself as somwhat non-stoopid,or else you might be banned...

retard.jpg

a few words to the wise:

first things first, you shouldn't be talking about anything incriminating over the phone. at all. ever

don't take your mobile phone out with you when bombing. it eliminates the possibility of the police going through your numbers and saved messages if you happen to get caught.

also, if they are running surveillance on you it is possible to track your movements by your phone. if it's sitting at home of your dresser they're not going to think you're out and about, or at least are going to have a harder time trying to pinpoint your location.

Originally posted by BLUD+Jan 21 2005, 02:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BLUD - Jan 21 2005, 02:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveyoursister@Jan 20 2005, 03:06 PM

yeah. when you get caught they can go through your phone.

I am pretty sure Mobiles can be tapped, but its whether they can get permission to do so. Usually done on big drug busts.

Your phone is a tracking device, when its on, it will leave emit a signal to the nearest phone mast. so in a city, this could pin you down to 1 block accuracy.

Text messages are like emails and can be retrieved at the message service centre, not sure how far messages can be backdated though.

When you get raided, they will take your phone for numbers and text messages - Don't save phone book names as tags. they can pull the number and retrieve the owner's account details and then proceed to raid their house.

Mobile phone companies can also, when formally requested give call logs to the 5-0, so in a investigation they can place the times of calls and to which numbers and build up a case against you.

Be discreet, if you are very active, might be a good idea to chat less about graf on mobile phones or change numbers regularly. Best of all don't give out your number too much, decreases the chances of it falling into the hands vandal squad!

[/b]

yes yes.

but what i meant by "going through your phone" is looking at the numbers and what name they are saved as.

When a friend got caught they searched him and they went through the phone book in his phone, and the idiot had their tags instead of their real names in the phone.

I'm not sure if that was explained well but yes.

The cops took their number down but they haven't rang anyone in his phone book, and this was a good 6 months ago.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 19 2005, 09:34 PM

ok so lets see, n+dogg types in all caps and there is nothing TURBO about him. When you hear things from your 15 year old girlfriends with penises take it with a grain of salt.

The second post is by a guy that established himself as a complete fucking idiot 3 posts into this website. Let's not even listen to what he says.

And yeah, recording numbers is a possibility.

oh silly silly boxcars, your total sarcasm makes me laugh, why do you have to leave? who will bash the retards like these with shouts of hatred....who?

Originally posted by illestpapoe!!!!+Jan 20 2005, 12:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (illestpapoe!!!! - Jan 20 2005, 12:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ilove boxcars, your an idiot, cause what i said was true, and if you cant handle that then thats your ignorance.. you dont need to flip on me just cause you cant believe thats true (an i cant believe you cant belive thats true) go paint freights and keep your comments to your self until you present yourself as somwhat non-stoopid, or else you might be banned...

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-illestpapoe!!!!@Jan 20 2005, 11:04 PM

cashwigger you base inteligence on following a specific acedemic formula like sheep? your retarded

i dont quite fully understand how you can call iloveboxcars a retard when you cannot put in to the proper tense one of the simplest words,,,,twice

you're, not your, you'RE a fucking retard

You type jargon, babble, uncomprehendable nothings....good job...

someone said dont bring your cell when bombing...... well one time, i was bombing and got really heated out by the cops, and i hid in a bush and called a cab with my celly, and road away to saftey, :) so personally... i'd recomend it.

saving your freinds under their graffiti alias' in your cell is just stupid though

alright, sinc you fucks were too stupid to heed my advice ealier on, here the number again,this time ill tell you what it does,770-836-1965 --you call this and you hear a loud frequency it will rise in the pitch of the sound then it will lower,if you hear like a crashing "kaboom/ fax type distorted" sound at the end of t he high pitched sound you cell=tapped if not youre a lucky fuck. i cant believe i;m letting you guys know,but it should help,and only works if you live in the united states. you canall die now