Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

celestial completion

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kr430n5_666, Sep 1, 2001.

1. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

well not too sure what im about to say here but here it goes

i have drank sooo much fuckin coke this week. i mustve drank about 30 cans. its insane. i feel like shit. i got lactaid pills and took one today before i ate some cereal. i figured i should see if they fuckin work. so i eat some ric krispies...yay fun forever...NO! miles of fire shit afterwards. thanks assholes. i wish shitting was abolished. maybe we could sew our assholes shut and our body would adapt to the change and make it so shitting is as easy as burping. or maybe we could just have a huge fuckin flatuance session at a specific time in the day (because who would want severe gas to be released during school or work or with your friends). so like you could set a time for your insane gas release, preferably when you sleep so therefore no one would wake you up because your room smells like decomposing fake gothic kids. this reminds of of a trick i use on the train very often. see i dont like people sitting next to me on the train so if i get a chance to sit down i make sure i put some trash on the seats next to me. people in america are usually too fuckin lazy to get it off or too scared of being looked at when doing so. so i get to sit down alone...how i like it. another, more effective way of doing so, is to put some liquid on there...like water...or juice...coffee is usually on trains at random....if nothing is around you...then just fuckin spit on it. who cares.

well i suppose im done. that was fun. i want to write more.

farewell

[​IMG]

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

2. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

Lost herds mentally mumbling and fumbling along in the path wasting so much personal energy just spewing emotion and bullshit and posing and primping...funky monkey all dressed up and nowhere to go. Listen to me, my opinion counts...log on to our online survey because we care about you. Speak your voice, let yourslef be heard...all we ask in return is your name and email so we can sell you more shit to simplify your life...you have so many problems you dont even know about....let us handle everything...the TV is your friend your provider, and your MASTER MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Beware voices...might be yourself talking to yourself in disguise, or it might be an evil otherworld entity trying to gain access to and control over Britannia...keep your ears peeled.

Never rule out insanity either....its all in YOUR head.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

dos...as much sence that may not seem to have...i acually agree totally with you.

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

4. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

<---celestial being

5. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the're not after you

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member